Kel-Tec is back!!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by Krang, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Krang

Krang New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    I called KT this morning and they are back in business. They survived the Hurricane. Unfortunately they are backlogged bigtime with their deliveries. My parts still haven't shipped from Aug. 31. However, at least they are back and the trucks are rolling. Good news for all of us. :)

2. KCSteve

KCSteve New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Great to hear! ;D

Just checked the website myself - it's not back yet but I'm sure it will be.

3. Lee_Lapin

Lee_Lapin New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Krang,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear they made it OK.

lpl/nc

4. BiXLL

BiXLL New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Could somebody post the number for Kel Tec? I want to call and see about the slide exchange.

5. gsbell

gsbell Guest

According to anywho.com

Kel-Tec CNC Industries Inc
    1475 Cox Road
    Cocoa, FL 32926
    321-631-0068

6. Wilson

Wilson New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Their telephone number is 800-515-9983. However, I would urge you to give them a few days if you can.

Wilson – who’s going to give them a few more day on his newused Mirror Finished Stainless Steel P-11

7. KCSteve

KCSteve New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    I agree with Wilson - especially with Ivan considering a visit to the area.

I did call at lunch and order a couple of +1 extensions for my P32 magazines, but only because those are just 'drop in an envelope and ship' items.

If I had to send something in I'd wait a bit for them to get caught up. After all, if it's going to have to sit and wait, it might as well be at my house where I know it won't blow away! ;)