Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted to the Kel Tec website:

Holiday Hours:

Kel-Tec will be closed Nov. 23, 2017 - Nov. 24, 2017 in appreciation to our employees during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Any orders placed after 12:00 pm EST on Nov. 22nd will be processed when we return, on Nov. 27th.

Thank you

Cyber Monday Sale!

Come back and visit us on November 27th, to take advantage of our Cyber Monday sale:

Free Shipping on purchases $50+

Save 25% on purchases $100+

Save 33% on purchases $250+

No coupon code required. This sale will run for one day only on November 27th.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Wow, 33% is huge. I'm going to have to see if I need enough stuff to get my order up to $250 worth, LOL. And yeah, there's no way that firearms are included. And besides, I'm guessing that dealers can only order from distributors, not directly from Kel-Tec. That's how most gun manufacturers work.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I'll bet they will let you purchase firearms off of them if you have your FFL and the order is large enough LOL
Yeah, probably--as long as your shipping label isn't addressed to "General" somebody and you don't live in some third-world country at war with itself.

But 33%? I doubt anybody gets that much off guns, except maybe the factory workers. Maybe.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I doubt anybody gets that much off guns, except maybe the factory workers. Maybe.
You would be very surprised what manufactures sell guns to distributors for. I have a friend that is a distributor and I know his costs! One of the problems with Kel Tec is that they want cash at time of delivery. They do not offer net plus sells.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts