Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, for all the gripes about KT customer service, I can't be happier with my experience.
Sent my PF9 in for all the updates. This was a gun I got on a trade, was a 2007 year model, so needed some attention. I sent it in on 3/29/17. Got it back today.
Yes that is about 9 weeks, but, they jacked up my pistol and slid a new one in under it. New frame, slide , barrel, internals, and 1 magazine. Everything but the box! Charged only for shipping.
I can only say that I wish every company out there were half as good about their products and service.
Kel Tec, you rock!!!
Thanks to RH!
Thanks, Robert

·
Administrator
32,246 Posts
They did you right. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, for all the gripes about KT customer service, I can't be happier with my experience.
Sent my PF9 in for all the updates. This was a gun I got on a trade, was a 2007 year model, so needed some attention. I sent it in on 3/29/17. Got it back today.
Yes that is about 9 weeks, but, they jacked up my pistol and slid a new one in under it. New frame, slide , barrel, internals, and 1 magazine. Everything but the box! Charged only for shipping.
I can only say that I wish every company out there were half as good about their products and service.
Kel Tec, you rock!!!
Thanks to RH!
Thanks, Robert
They seem to take care of their customers. I always recommend them.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I only used CS once...great turn around time...and professional.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.