Kalashnikitty shirts - limited run

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by greywolf2112, Jun 16, 2009.

1. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    I usually only do these twice a year, but got such a huge response and request for extra shirts last time that I'm doing a quick limited run for you all.

I will be taking orders until Sunday, July 5 and the order with my shirt maker will go in on Monday July 6. I should have the shirts in my hands and shipping out by the third week of July and they will ship out immediately by Priority Mail. Occasionally things get delayed or sped up depending on his inventory, workload, shipping issues, etc. - but I'm giving myself enough time this time to hopefully get around these occasional issues.

Here's the procedure for getting the shirts (this makes it a LOT easier for me to track and ship these things ASAP)

Email me (erickelly1@verizon.net) with the following:

1 - Number and sizes you want - sizes are Child's Medium, Child's Large, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XL, Adult 2XL, and Adult 3XL.

2 - Your name and address

3 - How you would like to pay for them (Check, Money Order, Paypal)

Shirts now come in TWO colors - a light ash grey (very nice) and black - shirts are high-quality, long lasting, very soft. I've never gotten an email from any of my previous customers saying, "The shirt shrunk, faded, looks horrible after 3 months, etc." - these really are quite nice shirts.

Pricing - I have, in the past 8 years, never raised the price, even though my cost has gone up. And yet, I finally must do so by $1 per shirt - I've tried for the longest time to not do this, but the time is finally here :(

Any size up to XL is $21, 2XL is $22.50 and 3XL is $23.00

Black shirts are an extra $2.50 per shirt - please specify the color you want.

Shipping via 2-3 day Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $5.00 for 1 shirt, and an extra $2.50 per shirt after that. (I am holding the line on shipping, though it has gone up as well - I'll eat the extra here for you guys!)

Check, MO, or Paypal is good for payments. If using Paypal, add 4% to the total payment, including the shipping.

** When you email me your order, include your full name and mailing address. I will email you back with the total.

Below are some pictures of the graphic and various people wearing them. Thanks again to everyone and spread the word!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

erickelly1@verizon.net

2. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Kalashnikitty helps you bring home the bacon!

[​IMG]

3. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Got those orders in soon!

[​IMG]

4. p3atnewb

p3atnewb New Member

May 25, 2009

wow... don't think i've seen a pink AK before; though i have seen various colored fore grips for AR-15's. is that duracoat or what?

5. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    One week left to order!

[​IMG]

6. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Get those orders in by Sunday!

[​IMG]

7. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    OK, guys - Sunday is the last day to order - email those orders in ASAP.

[​IMG]