Kalashnikitty shirt run - new styles!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by greywolf2112, Feb 18, 2010.

1. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

I finally seem to have found a GREAT shirt-maker that is professional, does great work, and delivers on time. They also are offering more styles and colors. The last run worked out great, but some people either missed the order or got their orders lost or not fulfilled properly (my fault) due to my computer crapping out on me and killing off all my files. So, I'm going to due a fast run of shirts for everyone, and am offering a few new styles!

I will be taking orders until Sunday, February 28 and the order with my shirt maker will go in on Monday March 1. I should have the shirts in my hands and shipping out by the end of the second week of March and they will ship out immediately by Priority Mail.

Here's the procedure for getting the shirts (this makes it a LOT easier for me to track and ship these things ASAP)

Email me (erickelly1@verizon.net) with the following:

1 - Number, color, style (short-sleeve, long-sleeve, or sweatshirt) and sizes you want –

2 - Your name and address

3 - How you would like to pay for them (Check, Money Order, Paypal)

Colors, Styles, and Sizes:

Shirts now come in THREE colors - an ash grey (very nice), a light pink, and black - shirts are high-quality, long lasting, very soft. I've never gotten an email from any of my previous customers saying, "The shirt shrunk, faded, looks horrible after 3 months, etc." - these really are quite nice shirts.

Shirts come in SIX (three new added) styles - short-sleeve, long-sleeve, sweatshirt, "baby-doll", tank top and Hoodie. The hoodies are a little bit of a gamble right now on where the graphic will go - I think that anything from adult medium on up will have the graphic on the front, but everything below that in size will end up with the graphic on the back. Fair warning. They are pull-over style with hoods and drawstrings, and hand-warmer pockets in front on the bottom.

Many sizes to choose from – all shirt styles and colors come in Children’s Small up to Children’s XL, and Adult Small up to Adult 2XL. Sizes above 2XL are limited. (Pretty positive on this - awaiting confirmation on baby-doll and hoodie sizes)

Short Sleeve Ash and Black go up to 5XL, Pink only up to 2XL
    Long Sleeve Black go up to 5XL, Ash up to 3XL, and Pink up to 2XL
    Sweatshirt Black go up to 5XL, Ash up to 3XL, Pink up to 2XL
    Baby-Doll all colors from Adult Small up to 2XL
    Tank Tops all colors from Adult Small up to 2XL
    Hoodies - the sizes are light pink S - 2X, ash S - 3X and black S - 5X. The Youth Hoodies have light pink S - L, ash and black S - XL

PRICING –

Any size (short-sleeve) up to XL is $20.00, 2XL is $22.00, 3XL is $23.00, 4XL and 5XL is $24.00

Long-sleeve shirts - up to XL is $24.00, 2XL is $25.00, 3XL is $26.00, 4XL and 5XL is $27.00

Sweatshirts - to XL is $25.00, 2XL is $27.00, 3XL is $28.00, 4XL and 5XL is $29.00

Baby Doll - to XL is $22.00, 2XL is $24.00

Tank Tops - to XL is $22.00, 2XL is $24.00

Hoodies - to XL is $30.00, 2XL is $32.00

There is NO extra charge for black or pink – used to be an extra $2.50 per shirt but not anymore!

Shipping via 2-3 day Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $6.00 for 1 shirt, and an extra $2.50 per shirt after that.

Check, MO, or Paypal is good for payments. If using Paypal, add 4% to the total payment, including the shipping.

** When you email me your order, include your full name and mailing address. I will email you back with the total.

Thanks again for this opportunity to provide these for you.

erickelly1@verizon.net

2. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update - hoodies will have the graphic on the back. Baby-Doll styles will have the graphic on the front for mediums on up - smalls may have them on the back - shirt-maker will let me know on Monday if she can get them on the front for the smalls.

Get those orders in !

3. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

Makes a great gift! Time is running out - last day to order is this Sunday - I really think the hoodies and baby-doll styles are going to be a nice addition!

4. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Last chance to get your order in! Taking orders up until early AM on Monday and then will call the order in to my shirt-maker. Remember, 3 new styles (tank tops, baby-dolls, and hoodies!)

Kalashnikitty is THE BOMB!

[​IMG]

5. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Hey there, gang - thank you all for another successful run of shirts, and they were beauties!  All of you should have your shirts by now, except my customer in Afghanistan (and it should be to your FOB by next week - can't wait to see the pics of the Afghani kids in their kitty shirts - rofl!)

As always, there were some slackers who never paid and I'm sitting on some extra inventory.  These are first-come, first-serve and I apologize to anyone who emails me too late to snag them.  I will do another run in a few months so if you don't see your size or style I'll keep your email and let you know when the next run starts.

Also thinking of doing coffee mugs so let me know if you might be interested - I have to do a minimum order of 72, so if there is enough interest I'll do it.

List of shirts available:

Here is what I have extra leftover - subject to change without notice - basically first come, first serve so I apologize if by the time you email me back some may be gone:

1 - Black long sleeve 4XL
    1 - Black short sleeve Large
    1 - Grey Babydoll Small
    1 - Pink short sleeve 2XL
    1 - Black short sleeve 3XL
    1 - Pink short sleeve XL
    1 - Grey short sleeve Large
    1 - Black long sleeve Large
    1 - Grey long sleeve Medium
    2 - Grey short sleeve XL

6. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member