Kalashnikitty returns from the dead!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by greywolf2112, Jan 13, 2010.

1. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

Hello to all my former (and hopefully some new future) customers! As some of you may recall, my last run of the Kalashnikitty shirts got cancelled after delays and then fraud by my long-time shirt-maker against me. Luckily, VISA stepped in and got my money back that I had paid him. I’ve spent the last few weeks searching out a good, RELIABLE vendor locally and found one that I think is going to work out great. I have also LOWERED prices for everyone as a “mea culpa” and incentive to earn back your trust and business. And I’m also going to be offering shirts in grey, pink and black, as well as long-sleeve and sweatshirt designs in all three colors. I’m also able to offer sizes from Child’s Small to Child’s XL, as well as all colors and designs from Adult Small to Adult 2XL, and some colors and styles up to 5XL.

To customers who ordered last time around, I trust that you have received your refunds many weeks ago. If you would like to reorder with me, please email me back with your sizes, styles, colors, and preferred method of payment along with your address. For new customers, please do the same!

I will be taking orders until Sunday, January 24 and the order with my shirt maker will go in on Monday January 25. I should have the shirts in my hands and shipping out by the middle of the second week of February and they will ship out immediately by Priority Mail. The new shirt-maker says 2 weeks is normal turn-around, and hopefully this is the case.

Here's the procedure for getting the shirts (this makes it a LOT easier for me to track and ship these things ASAP)

Email me (erickelly1@verizon.net) with the following:

1 - Number, color, style (short-sleeve, long-sleeve, or sweatshirt) and sizes you want –

2 - Your name and address

3 - How you would like to pay for them (Check, Money Order, Paypal)

Colors, Styles, and Sizes:

Shirts now come in THREE colors - an ash grey (very nice), a light pink, and black - shirts are high-quality, long lasting, very soft. I've never gotten an email from any of my previous customers saying, "The shirt shrunk, faded, looks horrible after 3 months, etc." - these really are quite nice shirts.

Shirts come in THREE styles - short-sleeve, long-sleeve, and sweatshirt. Necks are normal round, not V. Sizes are a little large, so if ordering for a woman, or a "slight" framed person, or for a tighter fit, go one size smaller.

Many sizes to choose from – all shirt styles and colors come in Children’s Small up to Children’s XL, and Adult Small up to Adult 2XL. Sizes above 2XL are limited.

Short Sleeve Ash and Black go up to 5XL, Pink only up to 2XL
    Long Sleeve Black go up to 5XL, Ash up to 3XL, and Pink up to 2XL
    Sweatshirt Black go up to 5XL, Ash up to 3XL, Pink up to 2XL

PRICING – The most exciting thing about this new shirt-maker is the pricing – MUCH better pricing than before, and so many of you will notice a reduction in the prices vs. your last order.

Any size (short-sleeve) up to XL is $20.00, 2XL is $22.00, 3XL is $23.00, 4XL and 5XL is $24.00

Long-sleeve shirts - up to XL is $24.00, 2XL is $25.00, 3XL is $26.00, 4XL and 5XL is $27.00

Sweatshirts - to XL is $25.00, 2XL is $27.00, 3XL is $28.00, 4XL and 5XL is $29.00

There is NO extra charge for black or pink – used to be an extra $2.50 per shirt but not anymore!

Shipping via 2-3 day Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $6.00 for 1 shirt, and an extra $2.50 per shirt after that.

Check, MO, or Paypal is good for payments. If using Paypal, add 4% to the total payment, including the shipping.

** When you email me your order, include your full name and mailing address. I will email you back with the total.

Thanks again for this opportunity to provide these for you. Depending on the success and quality of the shirt-maker, I see good things in the future. I have the ability to possible offer caps, coffee mugs, mouse pads, different styles of shirts (hoodies, baby-doll tees, women’s sizes, shirts with pockets for you smokers out there, etc.)

erickelly1@verizon.net

PS - for some reason I can't get GMAIL mail to the above email - no one can figure out why. If you have GMAIL, send to my alternate email, ericfield@hotmail.com - thanks!

2. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Glad to see you back! Once I get home I'll get the sizes from the wife and put in my order!