Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at K&D rear-pocket holster for a P3AT. Looking at their website, the Plus model with the magazine holder is obviously wider, but I'm looking for some user-response.

If you have a K&D 2-in-1 Plus, how tight is it in your pocket? Does it interfere with the draw? I would be using this with docker-type slacks.

thanks for any input.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
I have a K&D 2n1 "wallet" pannel, but carry in front pocket.  Like it

I also have 2N1 with plain pannel I don't use

BTW Welcome
JFB 30 miles to your south

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the wallet holster but recently started using the desantis insider for about $20. I love it, the gun is so small I forgets its IWB, works even with sweat pants without pulling them down.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have the plus, but would order the one w/o the panel or snaps now. I never use the panel, ever.

EDIT: The panel interferes with my draw, and the holster w/o the panel just disappears in anything but the tightest clothes.

·
Registered
357 Posts
brett30030 -

I have the same holster that I bought for a Kahr PM9  -  sometimes I put the P-3AT in it and it works good. It's slightly larger than it needs to be - so it is a little loose & more of the gun goes into the holster -  less than 1/2 of an inch of the back part of the gun sticks above the top of the holster.

I took the flap off the first day - and have never used it - I never carry in my back pocket.

BTW - I also like the Grandfather Oak Kydex holster - its so thin - but it does print a little bit when I am sitting down. It provides protection for the mag release button - something that I really like - (the pocket holster for the PM9 also protects the mag release button)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.