·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Nice. 8)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I wore it today and it sits in the pocket very nicely. Only thing is Im having trouble drawing it, but I figure I still need to give it some break in time. Anyone have a simular holster that can give me some tips, or should I just be patient.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
It will loosen up over time a bit. You can speed that up. Put the gun in a ziplock baggie and holster it over night.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Good deal. I've seen Kevin of K&D give that advice.

·
Registered
268 Posts
How does it fit in the rear pockets of pants? Its quite a bit wider than mine :-/. Seems like it would be tight.
Looks like if you turn your extra mag around, it might give some extra finger room. That might help your draw.

Like the initials - Classy touch. ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It actually fits my rear pocket very nicely, like a wallet only 15% bigger. Now I actually carry it in my front pocket without the flap attatched but I like to have options so I had ordered the one that could go in both front and back pocket. Now when its in the front pocket without the flap it is invisable. Even if I pull my pants tight all you see is a square imprint. After using txcajuns bag trick, It draws smooth as butter now  ;D

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
That is a handy way to carry an extra magazine but I have some reservations about it if it slows the draw. The extra ammo isn't much help if the first shots are not timely. Just another point of view. :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fatman said:
That is a handy way to carry an extra magazine but I have some reservations about it if it slows the draw.  The extra ammo isn't much help if the first shots are not timely.  Just another point of view. :)
I felt the same way, and was concerned. Its no good if looks pretty but doesnt work. But after holstering it in a ziplock bag 2 nights in a row, I can flick it off with a finger(smooth as butter!), but it still holds it well. I now hove no worries about using it. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.