Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering ordering a K&D Pocket Defender Plus (with ammo pouch) - for anyone here who has one, how much bigger is it than the Pocket Defender without the ammo pouch? I frequently wear jeans, and am worried about it being too big, but love the idea of having extra ammo with me.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
It will make a slightly larger package in your pocket and add a few ounces of weight there as well.  I rarely carry an extra mag, but when I do, I'd prefer it to be accessible with the left hand.  Kevin will make a separate mag holder to go with your holster if you like. That is my preference. YMMV.  

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the regular K&D holster. I don't know the specs of the "Plus" model, but it's obvoius it has to make room for a mag too. For my purposes in my jeans this would cause an issue with fitting. It depends a lot on your style jeans though I'd imagine. I think that TxCajun has the right idea, use an additional holster of sorts and carry it in the other pocket. If I was going to do it that's how I'd go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.