K&D Holster with ammo pouch

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by PakWaan, Nov 25, 2007.

1. PakWaan

PakWaan New Member

Jan 14, 2006
    I'm considering ordering a K&D Pocket Defender Plus (with ammo pouch) - for anyone here who has one, how much bigger is it than the Pocket Defender without the ammo pouch? I frequently wear jeans, and am worried about it being too big, but love the idea of having extra ammo with me.

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    It will make a slightly larger package in your pocket and add a few ounces of weight there as well.  I rarely carry an extra mag, but when I do, I'd prefer it to be accessible with the left hand.  Kevin will make a separate mag holder to go with your holster if you like. That is my preference. YMMV.  

3. jdeere_man

jdeere_man New Member

Jun 2, 2007
    I have the regular K&D holster. I don't know the specs of the "Plus" model, but it's obvoius it has to make room for a mag too. For my purposes in my jeans this would cause an issue with fitting. It depends a lot on your style jeans though I'd imagine. I think that TxCajun has the right idea, use an additional holster of sorts and carry it in the other pocket. If I was going to do it that's how I'd go.