Just saying Hi

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by oldsoul, Mar 31, 2005.

1. oldsoul

oldsoul New Member

Jan 21, 2005
    I guess I'm sign in with a little about myself. As you can see I'm a VietNam combat vet. I was out of guns for over 20 years and just recently got my CCW and am carrying full time. I started with and still have a Sig p239. As the sun came out I looked around for a smaller, lighter gun and found the Kel Tec. I have 2 P40's and a P11. I love them.

I shoot a couple hundred rounds a week and am getting some Defensive Pistol training. I also shoot 5 or 6 rounds of trap a week and try to keep up the place and keep MaMa happy, don't we all. Other than that I have been a Stay Home Dad for almost 11 years and it's the hardest job I ever had.

I have gotten so much information off this site that has helped me get my gun running well. You all are very helpfull and are doing a great job.

Thanks for all your effort,

Scott

2. randomguy

randomguy New Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Welcome. Glad to have you here Scott. Hmmm... two P-40's.... That's at least one too many. Better send one to me. ;D
    -Regards

3. ddmau

ddmau New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Welcome to the Forum, and Welcome Home Bro !!
    [​IMG]

Glad to have you aboard..

BTW...one way to keep Mama happy is to take her shooting!! My wife drags me to the range sometimes when I'm not in the mood myself.

Once you get them interested, it gets a little weird though.....she wants an Uzi for her birthday! (I'm not kidding)
    8)