Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I am a new member. I am a Soldier stationed stationed at Ft. Polk LA. Been in for seven years and three deployments. Went to our local gun store yesterday just to look. I have been throwing the idea of buying a S2000 or the Hi Point carbine but finding a 2000 has been hard. So not really planning on buying a gun I was just browsing and there it was. A brand new S2000 :eek:. There was also a fully decked out Hi Point carbine next to it. I had the money but was not sure if I should buy it. So I walked out. Sat at work all day and just had it on my mind. So after work I went back to the store. I asked to see the gun and fell in love. I like the fact that it is not as bulky as the HP and it was 150 cheaper. Also the fact that there are different magazine options for it. The gun store was having a tax free day so I bought it. Paid 390 with an extended 30 round mag. The funny thing is as I was walking out a guy walked in and saw me with it. I guess he wanted it too and was going to buy it. He offered me 450 for it but no. This is my Kel Tec, there are many like it but this one is MINE! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
price doesn't matter if you feel good about the purchase. congrats on your new subbie. :)

·
Super Moderator
17,765 Posts
Thanks, I feel that I did. I do have a question. The price that I paid, does that sound about right? My gun is chambered in .40
That's price is about right for Star Pawn and Gun. I paid $329 tagged back in late 2005. PM me some contact info and I'll give you a call the next time I am home (hopefully Memorial Day weekend). My wife works housing on Ft Polk, and I live about 10 minutes from there. But I am currently in NM drilling for the evil black stuff. Enjoy your new Sub. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's price is about right for Star Pawn and Gun. I paid $329 tagged back in late 2005. PM me some contact info and I'll give you a call the next time I am home (hopefully Memorial Day weekend). My wife works housing on Ft Polk, and I live about 10 minutes from there. But I am currently in NM drilling for the evil black stuff. Enjoy your new Sub. :)
Exacly where I got it. I just got to Polk about 3 months ago. What part of NM are you in? I grew up there. PM sent

·
Super Moderator
17,765 Posts
I'll answer the PM. Don't want to hijack this thread. :)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Welcome to the Subbie culture. You will love your little carbine.

And from my entire family, thank you for your service!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts