Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When to the gun show last weekend and bought a P-3AT for my wife. After shooting it, I want another one for myself. I love this little gun. There are times I want to carry it instead of my 40 S&W. The problem is that I cannot find one locally. Everyone is out of stock. I really would like to have another one. Also I have found some good info on here. Plan to be around here for a while.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Mojo said:
When to the gun show last weekend and bought a P-3AT for my wife. After shooting it, I want another one for myself. I love this little gun. There are times I want to carry it instead of my 40 S&W. The problem is that I cannot find one locally. Everyone is out of stock. I really would like to have another one. Also I have found some good info on here. Plan to be around here for a while.

Welcome to the group. As you have found out KT's are VERY addictive and sometimes hard to find but worth the search...

John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did a search in my area and have called all the dealers and they have me on a waiting list. I have found several p-32's but I want to keep the same ammo and don't want to be buying a bunch of different ammo for different guns.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Guntrader.com has some. Make sure you check the shipping before you bid. Check with local dealers to see if they do FFL transfers, and how much they charge. Add up all those figures to the price of the gun, and that's your total price for the gun.

·
Registered
163 Posts
My local shop was sold out. This was on Friday the 7th. I said I want one. He said put a deposit and I'll hold it when I get it. I said I'll pay for it now. He said you can pick it up Thursday the 13th. And it was there. See if there is a dealer who will order one for you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's only been 2 weeks, and I've already got the bug for a second P3AT (for the wife, of course). The only shop in my area that has them right now is $100 over what I paid for the first one.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The prices have all sky rocketed where I live in N. Texas too :-[

Hopefully it will all get back to normal ... sooner rather than later.

Some things in life are a solid value ... Kel Tecs are there!

·
Registered
108 Posts
mcdxd said:
It's only been 2 weeks, and I've already got the bug for a second P3AT (for the wife, of course).  The only shop in my area that has them right now is $100 over what I paid for the first one.
what is wrong with you guys!!! you dont arm women... ever hear of pms?
she will cap your butt (can i say ass on this board?) if you leave crumbs in the sink... [smiley=grin.gif]

ok this was a vain attempt at humor in order to get my posts up... and i am tired and going to bed now ....

·
Registered
25 Posts
what is wrong with you guys!!! you dont arm women... ever hear of pms?
she will cap your butt (can i say ass on this board?) if you leave crumbs in the sink...  
Tweed, normally I would agree with you, but I am a blessed man and truly have one of the good... ah, forget it.  The second P3AT is for ME! ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.