Just got A p-3AT, Need another one.

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Mojo, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Mojo

Mojo New Member

Nov 6, 2008
    When to the gun show last weekend and bought a P-3AT for my wife. After shooting it, I want another one for myself. I love this little gun. There are times I want to carry it instead of my 40 S&W. The problem is that I cannot find one locally. Everyone is out of stock. I really would like to have another one. Also I have found some good info on here. Plan to be around here for a while.

2. Hudispit

Hudispit New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    the only problem with that is you will be buying the pf9 next, then p11, then....... well i guess that isnt a problem, it is an addiction ;)

3. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.

Welcome to the group. As you have found out KT's are VERY addictive and sometimes hard to find but worth the search...

John

4. Mike

Mike New Member

May 21, 2005
    You can search online but if you want info on a FTF dealer it would help to know where you are.

Mike

5. Mojo

Mojo New Member

Nov 6, 2008
    I did a search in my area and have called all the dealers and they have me on a waiting list. I have found several p-32's but I want to keep the same ammo and don't want to be buying a bunch of different ammo for different guns.

6. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Guntrader.com has some. Make sure you check the shipping before you bid. Check with local dealers to see if they do FFL transfers, and how much they charge. Add up all those figures to the price of the gun, and that's your total price for the gun.

7. voigts

voigts New Member

Sep 30, 2008
    I got mine off of gunbroker.com as the shops locally here are all ridiculously priced.

8. hemmigremmie

hemmigremmie New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Im dying to get me one. Christmas maybe. HG

9. Mojo

Mojo New Member

Nov 6, 2008
    I found some on gun broker but with the transfer fees its still gets up over what I really want to pay. I may have to cough up the extra dough to get one.

10. gpr

gpr New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    north palm beach
    where are you located....maybe some one knows some one close...gpr

11. cngraefe

cngraefe New Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'd recommend hitting the local gun show. I was able to pick one up for a fair price.

12. dbfxdm

dbfxdm New Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Another one is in my near future as well.

13. jmstrings

jmstrings New Member

Oct 7, 2008
    there arent any at my local gun shops either :(

14. Glasstream15

Glasstream15 New Member

Nov 10, 2008
    My local shop was sold out. This was on Friday the 7th. I said I want one. He said put a deposit and I'll hold it when I get it. I said I'll pay for it now. He said you can pick it up Thursday the 13th. And it was there. See if there is a dealer who will order one for you.

15. RV

RV New Member

Apr 4, 2008
    One of the most addictive items in the world are KT's.
    "Just one more" is often heard here.
    Only three myself......for now.

16. mcdxd

mcdxd New Member

Nov 12, 2008
    It's only been 2 weeks, and I've already got the bug for a second P3AT (for the wife, of course). The only shop in my area that has them right now is $100 over what I paid for the first one.

17. dyno

dyno New Member

May 21, 2007
    The prices have all sky rocketed where I live in N. Texas too :-[

Hopefully it will all get back to normal ... sooner rather than later.

Some things in life are a solid value ... Kel Tecs are there!

18. tweed

tweed New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    what is wrong with you guys!!! you dont arm women... ever hear of pms?
    she will cap your butt (can i say *** on this board?) if you leave crumbs in the sink... [smiley=grin.gif]

ok this was a vain attempt at humor in order to get my posts up... and i am tired and going to bed now ....

19. mcdxd

mcdxd New Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Tweed, normally I would agree with you, but I am a blessed man and truly have one of the good... ah, forget it.  The second P3AT is for ME! ;)