Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello KTOG!

After 5ish years of trying to have both an SU16C available and money to buy one, I've finally picked one up. I haven't had a chance to shoot it too much (40ish rounds) but so far the rifle is outperforming the shooter :D

Really excited to see what I can do with it.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Welcome and I also have a 16C. Only two mods on mine to date. Red Lion fore end and replaced the takedown pin with an easy pull pin that I got at Lowe's. See thought on rear pin.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
Hello KTOG!

After 5ish years of trying to have both an SU16C available and money to buy one, I've finally picked one up. I haven't had a chance to shoot it too much (40ish rounds) but so far the rifle is outperforming the shooter :D

Really excited to see what I can do with it.
Welcome to the KTOG forum. Glad you're here and happy with your SU-16. Keep us posted and pictures would always be appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome and I also have a 16C. Only two mods on mine to date. Red Lion fore end and replaced the takedown pin with an easy pull pin that I got at Lowe's. See thought on rear pin.
I'm actually going to do that at some point, it seems way too useful to pass up

Welcome to the KTOG forum. Glad you're here and happy with your SU-16. Keep us posted and pictures would always be appreciated.
I'll absolutely be posting pictures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.