Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

Just bought an unfired Sub 9

968 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  3wbdriver 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
A friend of mine recently had an entire gun collection willed to him, he is not a big gun nut so he has been selling off most of it. I told him over the phone the other day that I would take it and I went to pick it up last night. When I got there and uncased it I realized this Sub 9 is brand new and unfired.

Personally I like to shoot my guns and had planned on plinking with this one for years. But i've got to believe there aren't more then a few of these in this condition. It is 9mm S&W 59. Any thoughts, comments or otherwise are greatly appreciated! Thanks, hoping to contribute to this site more in the future.

#4 ·
No one is trying to be evil helmethair. It is just our rules. I have edited out any references to commerce by all posters in this thread, and "approved" your linked picture. One of the things with our software is to "hold" new members posts with pictures or links included until a moderator can look at them for possible spam and approve them. You should be good to go now. And here is a link to our forum rules.

http://www.thektog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=197131

That is a very nice catch you found. I ran into one of those in the exact same condition about 3 years ago from an old estate sale like you did. Moved it on to a collector friend who likes the S&W 59 versions, and traded for a Glock 22 version he had. I would not hesitate to shoot it if it were mine, but it's not, so I will respect any decision you make in that regard. Actually it might be a good idea to store it for future sale. Spare parts for the older Sub 9 are getting thin, and Kel-tec is hoarding what they have left specifically for repair work. Enjoy and welcome to the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.