Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kel-Tec has always done me right and I LOVE my rifle more and more by the day! I have recently become a rep for an ITAR compliant distributor and R-E-A-L-L-y need to talk with someone who has authority in the KT chain of command. I can be VERY specific in a PM and I can promise you that it is well worth your time to get with me. I have been authorized to approach George or his rep; But, my ONLY means of contact is the generic front line inbox....your only downfall KT, your customer service is great; But, the front line office is overwhelmed with all kinds of different inquiries and I am moving to service the Asain market sooner than you might believe. Please PM me or Stymie and get me an email address to discuss this? I will be out of the country by next week and a phone # will not work for me. PLEASE, moderators this IS about the RFB and a few other products, but, the specifics are not for public consumption. I am in a unique position and considering my contributions to this forum.......just pretend that you do not see this thread, it will be for the betterment of ALL KT customers, I can assure you! Please, no questions or comments are solicited, this is an emergency cry for help. Thank You and God bless!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts