Joined the P-3AT CLub

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by acts2florida, Oct 17, 2009.

1. acts2florida

acts2florida New Member

Oct 17, 2009
    After reading tons of testimonies, opinions, blogs, etc., I bought my first P-3AT. Didn't do the fluff-n-buff; just cleaned and lubed the gun real well before going to the range. Added the +1 mag extension and painted the rear sight white and the front orange (saw it on here a few weeks ago). Results so far after 220 rounds: no misfires or failures of any kind. 2-1/2 inch groupings at 7 yds. I couldn't be morel pleased with it.

2. raymac1215

raymac1215 New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Welcome !! In my opinion you have purchased the finest Pocket pistol !! I own 2 and have never had one problem. Read the blogs from the experts on this site about caring for your new baby !! Lots of valuable information.
    Good Luck !!

3. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    welcome to KTOG
    Clean, lube, shoot (if you got the ammo) ;)

4. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Welcome and congrats on your new gun. My P3AT is the most reliable gun I've ever owned. As far as a F&B, all I did to my P3AT was polish the feed ramp and exterior of barrel. It has never had a single failure. No other semi-auto I've owned has been this good.

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Heck, the P3At is a no-brainer.  It's the American Express of pocket pistols.  

In fact, I recommend that you...  

Purchase 3 At a Time   :cool:

6. gordon11

gordon11 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Welcome to KTOG! I painted my front sight as well. It made a huge difference.

7. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    :cool: Welcome to the club!

Got two myself. Want to carry my Glock more but far and away carry my P3AT more - most often even carry the P3AT when I have the Glock with me.

Take care...

8. thedave8

thedave8 New Member

Sep 14, 2009

oh thankk goodness.....i am not alone in having my p3at in my pocket and something else in the waistband(XD 9 sub)