Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading tons of testimonies, opinions, blogs, etc., I bought my first P-3AT. Didn't do the fluff-n-buff; just cleaned and lubed the gun real well before going to the range. Added the +1 mag extension and painted the rear sight white and the front orange (saw it on here a few weeks ago). Results so far after 220 rounds: no misfires or failures of any kind. 2-1/2 inch groupings at 7 yds. I couldn't be morel pleased with it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome !! In my opinion you have purchased the finest Pocket pistol !! I own 2 and have never had one problem. Read the blogs from the experts on this site about caring for your new baby !! Lots of valuable information.
Good Luck !!

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
welcome to KTOG
Clean, lube, shoot (if you got the ammo) ;)

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new gun. My P3AT is the most reliable gun I've ever owned. As far as a F&B, all I did to my P3AT was polish the feed ramp and exterior of barrel. It has never had a single failure. No other semi-auto I've owned has been this good.

·
Administrator
32,112 Posts
Heck, the P3At is a no-brainer.  It's the American Express of pocket pistols.  

In fact, I recommend that you...  

Purchase 3 At a Time   :cool:

·
Registered
898 Posts
:cool: Welcome to the club!

Got two myself. Want to carry my Glock more but far and away carry my P3AT more - most often even carry the P3AT when I have the Glock with me.

Take care...

·
Registered
37 Posts
BillK said:
:cool: Welcome to the club!

Got two myself. Want to carry my Glock more but far and away carry my P3AT more - most often even carry the P3AT when I have the Glock with me.

Take care...

oh thankk goodness.....i am not alone in having my p3at in my pocket and something else in the waistband(XD 9 sub)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts