IWB kydex holster for P3at with crimson trace

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Hoopster, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Hoopster

Hoopster New Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Does anyone know if someone makes a IWB holster for the P3at with ct laser? I've been carrying mine in an Uncle mikes fabric that was originally for a snub nose. It works great for deep concealment when my pockets aren't an option but it is to large to allow a fast draw and it gets sweaty when working.
    I'm looking for one made of kydex only. If no one has any info, I'll contact FIST and see if they can do one. I got a FIST #10 in kydex for my G23 and love it.

2. hs106

hs106 Guest

Jul 17, 2009
    I just ordered one from FIST. I called them up, as it doesn't list the the CT laser as an option-- the lady on the phone said no problem.

3. Hoopster

Hoopster New Member

Jan 10, 2009
    While I am very happy with my Fist holster for my Glock, I decided to try the Aholster Pwii. I'll give some feedback once it arrives.

4. dacbeth

dacbeth New Member

Jul 22, 2009
    http://www.grandfatheroak.com/ advised me that they can accomadate the crimson trace.  Send them an email.
    Dennis

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    I can recommend GO's Hidden Companion.  It is very small, light and minimalist yet very comfortable and a P3AT disappears.  I checked their site and there was no mention of accommodating lasers, but since that has been established you might give them a try.  If turn-around time is important, check with them.  Several years back they were very fast but have since become popular, busier and thus much slower - maybe a couple of months. Great kydex holsters at good prices though. I don't know anything about their leather.