Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many of you carry one in a iwb holster. i am working on som now i would like some input from you guys. thank you

·
Registered
305 Posts
CruiseStar said:
Yep - Uncle Mike's Sidekick, size 10 - rides comfortably in the small of my back just left of my spine (I'm a Southpaw).  The Uncle Mike's is a right-handed holster.
I carry my J-frame that way. I'm right handed but use a left handed holster behind my right kidney with the grip pointing to my right. I think it's called cavalry style. I have never carried the P3 that way but may have try it. If the J-frame is comfortable carried that way the P3 would be unnoticeable.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I have an Active Pro gear IWB holster. It works well. but leather may be more comfortable than nylon. I usually front pocket carry. I am a lefty and the Active Pro gear works for either hand. It is a nice holster for the money.

Craig

·
Registered
56 Posts
I tried the Uncle Mikes and I really didn't like it personally. Felt like it rode too high for me. Everyone has a different preference so it might work better for someone else. I use the factory pocket clip for mine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got a high noon split decision IWB holster that I like very much.  I have only had it for 1 day now, though, so I still have to break it in.  But so far, so good!!   It fits extremely comfortable at the 4 o'clock position even for sitting and short driving distances.   I also use a desanti pocket holster as well.  I like it also for in the pocket carry.   You say you are working on some now?  Does that mean you are making some?  I hope you will post some pictures for us.  If I were to make one, I would find a way to incorporate some sort of hook or connector onto my desanti pocket holster for IWB use.......HMMMMMM :-?  Now there is an idea.  

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.