iwb holsters

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by kiss_holsters, Apr 1, 2009.

1. kiss_holsters

kiss_holsters New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    how many of you carry one in a iwb holster. i am working on som now i would like some input from you guys. thank you

2. Mike_Patton

Mike_Patton New Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Yep - Uncle Mike's Sidekick, size 10 - rides comfortably in the small of my back just left of my spine (I'm a Southpaw). The Uncle Mike's is a right-handed holster.

3. pedro

pedro New Member

May 28, 2008
    Galco Ultimate Second Amendment carried 100% of the time at 4 o'clock position.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. bro61

bro61 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    I carry my J-frame that way. I'm right handed but use a left handed holster behind my right kidney with the grip pointing to my right. I think it's called cavalry style. I have never carried the P3 that way but may have try it. If the J-frame is comfortable carried that way the P3 would be unnoticeable.

5. usdm

usdm New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    I carry IWB in a Galco 404, just like Pedro. It completely hides the P3AT and I love the J-hook. I just wish the gun fit a little more snug.

6. abuck50

abuck50 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2008
    NW Ohio
    I have an Active Pro gear IWB holster. It works well. but leather may be more comfortable than nylon. I usually front pocket carry. I am a lefty and the Active Pro gear works for either hand. It is a nice holster for the money.

Craig

7. D50boy

D50boy New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    I tried the Uncle Mikes and I really didn't like it personally. Felt like it rode too high for me. Everyone has a different preference so it might work better for someone else. I use the factory pocket clip for mine.

8. LittleKatie

LittleKatie Guest

Nov 16, 2008
    I just got a high noon split decision IWB holster that I like very much.  I have only had it for 1 day now, though, so I still have to break it in.  But so far, so good!!   It fits extremely comfortable at the 4 o'clock position even for sitting and short driving distances.   I also use a desanti pocket holster as well.  I like it also for in the pocket carry.   You say you are working on some now?  Does that mean you are making some?  I hope you will post some pictures for us.  If I were to make one, I would find a way to incorporate some sort of hook or connector onto my desanti pocket holster for IWB use.......HMMMMMM :-?  Now there is an idea.