Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, this little pistol is really growing on me. I am still all ga ga over my Bersa, but this one may be a keeper. Ever since I buffed it a bit, its seems much smoother.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Cool!

I love both my 380s. The Bersa is a nice gun for the money no doubt, as is the Kel-Tec. Actually, looks like we both have the same set of pocket pistols (pf9, p3at, T380). The thunder 380 is easily the "funnest" to shoot. Also the most difficult to conceal, but a lot more fun on the range! Just really "easy" on the hands, the fingers, etc. Not quite like my Ruger MkII but still pretty comfortable!

The P3-AT isn't quite as ergonomic at the range...but for all day, all-the-friggin-time carry, it is a lifesaver, it is so light thin and small. Possibly literally, if God forbid such circumstances ever arose.

G

·
erikd65 said:
You know, this little pistol is really growing on me. ...
Watch out erik, not only does it grow on you, it will start to multiply as well!

now KT #3 is on order for me... a HC with blue grip!

Can't wait to be the proud pappy of triplets!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
When I got my CHL in February, I didn't think I would carry that often. But with my P3 AT, I know carry most of the time.

It has spoiled me. I just bought a PF-9 and am thinking on how to carry it and I know it will not be as convienent as the P3 is to carry.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean by being spoiled. I always carried my S&W snubbie in my front pocket, but I got rid of it because my accuracy never improved with it. But the P3AT us UBER spoilage!

I am going to run some more ammo through it this weekend because I buffed it a bit and want to make sure all is good. If it eats everything, I will then start to pocket carry it.

G

·
mike60984 said:
When I got my CHL in February, I didn't think I would carry that often. But with my P3 AT, I know carry most of the time.

It has spoiled me. I just bought a PF-9 and am thinking on how to carry it and I know it will not be as convienent as the P3 is to carry.
apples and oranges. one is a 380 , other 9mm, both will pocket carry. ;D

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
mike60984 said:
Yep...I carry the PF-9 about once a week. P3-AT, all the bloomin time.

When its cold out again, the PF-9 will get carried much more regularly, but until then, the P3-AT is my summer gun. Even in the winter there are a lot of times you still need deep concealment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.