Its In... Its In... Its In!!!!!!

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by dboat, Mar 13, 2008.

1. dboat

dboat New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    ;D ;D

Well my brand new HC P3AT arrived at my dealer today.. unfortunately, he wasnt in to do the transfer paperwork (I bought it out of state) and so I wont be able to pick it up until Tuesday. But I got to hold it and such today.

I have already received the Agrip cushions and grip and have the CTC Laser on order and it has been confirmed to ship to me next week. I have already picked up some ammo, so I will be ready to go shoot!!

My wife got to hold one now she wants one for herself as well. But we will need to wait until she shoots this one to just make sure. I showed it off at the Archery Shop and a bunch of the guys were really impressed with the little guy.

Just thought I would share my happiness.. ;D ;D ;D

Dana

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    What, no cigars to pass around ;)

CONGRADULATIONS

why next week?

3. sprinter1

sprinter1 New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    You sound like a proud papa :) Welcome to the club.

4. gvaldeg1

gvaldeg1 New Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Congratulations!  It's great to see such enthusiasm.  One of the great things about owning a Kel-Tec is corresponding with the great people on this forum.

5. Cap

Cap New Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Way to go congrats,is it a boy or a girl.Just kidding. I remember the feeling when my new girl came in...

6. zappa50

zappa50 New Member

Jan 15, 2007
    NIAGARA FALLS NY
  7. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Congradulations Dad! Is this your first?  :)

8. dboat

dboat New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Thanks guys.. well, its a boy, ;D

I do have to wait until next week because the fellow with the FFL wont be back in the shop to do the paperwork until then.. but since I have waited this long, I can wait a bit longer. Its ok..

I am very excited and enthused. I have started a few threads out here, already been called out for over posting on polls ;), and try to be a responsible KTOG'er in my responses. This is one of a few forums that I frequently visit. The folks here have been very good to this newb and after I get it, I hope I dont push anyones buttons or ask to many stupid questions.

The wife and I are going to take a series of self defense/handgun courses that are taught locally in hopes of getting our baseline understanding and skills up to a decent level fairly quickly.

After reading so many posts here, not sure I need to do a f&b but will do a cleaning and oiling before we go to the range. Since we purchased 3 guns at the same time (yes the other two were not KT's) we have some others that want to go with us. It also looks like we might have some others go that have never shot a gun and might be able to bring them into the fold ;)

If the wife likes the KT after shooting it, we will be ordering another one just for her.

Oh, we also just got a Gamo pellet gun so she can shoot chipmunks in the backyard, those little troublemakers.. but they are cute.. but when discharging firearms around a suburban neighborhood, well, I hope all here understand.

Thanks again guys,

Dana

9. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Use a bit of grease in a few places too. ;)
    http://www.goldenloki.com/guns/keltec/care2.htm