Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year of loyal service the PF-9 is gone. It's being replaced by an M&P Shield 9mm. The price was right and the deal was to good not to make the trade. Yes the M&P is bigger but I'm telling you this is not a compromise. It's a very concealable pistol

The one I was looking at was sold so I have to wait till Tuesday to pick mine up. I'll try to post up my thoughts on it after I run some ammo through it.

·
Administrator
31,976 Posts
Somehow, I don't see this as a PF9 thread. :confused:

Seems like a M&P Shield thread so off to other guns...

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Since the PF-9 worked well for you, it's too bad that you couldn't have kept the PF-9 and added the Shield to your lineup. It's always good to have (at least) two good Carry pistols.

Did you get to shoot it before buying, or did you just go by reviews and forum info?
Just curious.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Congrats!!! I liked having my pf around to carry when i was doing something were i was going to get rained on, or get hot sweaty and dirty.

But i have swapped off a lot of pistols that were still like new, without carrying them much. Don't even have a holster for my xdm, haven't shot the thing in almost two years.

Yeah i gonna start enjoying carring $400+ pistols, and TRY not to worrie about them too much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts