itac Defense - hip holster

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by jakobe, Jan 10, 2010.

1. jakobe

jakobe New Member

Dec 17, 2009
  2. james__12345

james__12345 New Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Haven't tried it, but I like the looks of it. Retention and a mag pouch . . . I dont think I've ever saw a hard holster with a mag pouch on it.

3. jakobe

jakobe New Member

Dec 17, 2009
    The concept isnt new

There has been one available for the sig mosquito for years
    might be made by Fobus not sure.

might be ones for other models, I never checked, but I did run into the holster for the Sig
    about 2 years ago at a convention.

I just picked up another P3at-parkerized, 2 mags and 1 pinky extention for $250
    and my local shop has .380 50rd box of winchester target ammo for 14.00

so I have been saving some cash on my trips to the range since I got this new gun.
    I might go ahead and give this holster a whirl
    although the p3at seems a little small for hip carry.

but who knows

(and before anyone jumps in about the fact that the extra mag being on the same side as the gun is not the proper technique.
    yes.. yes.. we know. No need to beat that horse anymore)

4. torrent

torrent New Member

Dec 18, 2006
    I thought about getting a Fobus paddle holster once but didn't because the P3AT is a little small IMO. Better for me to keep it in the pocket or IWB. YMMV though.

5. ethanspapa

ethanspapa New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    Don't know too much bout the iTac holster but I carry my 1st Gen P-3AT in a Fobus paddle along with the Fobus Double Mag pouch-on opposite hip (All 3 of my mags have the finger rest added.) and wear "just" a large Hawaiian shirt-no coat-and I've had no problems printing, etc. If that helps...

6. peaceful99

peaceful99 New Member

Oct 21, 2005
    A pair of pants would be a nice added touch. ;D