Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The kt380 shots drawing left when I shoot it......probably my reloads.. Have not bought any store ammo in so long!!!! Anyone have ideas about this situation. Does not bother me, both of em running 100%.. I will not be buying ammo at store so.......... Ladies and gentlemen it is nice to have them run that good. One was " gunsmith'ed " at CCR then coated, other going FedEx next week will be plated instead. Better for comparison since DOC disappeared..with those two hot chicks down off the mountian below Vegas .

"leave a lamp on"

·
Registered
67 Posts
ya i seriously doubt the reloads are going to move your point of impact to the left...

·
Registered
17 Posts
This seems to happen with many who aren't used to longer trigger pulls. I shot low and left with my first Glock. Same goes for my Kel-Tec. Once you get used to the trigger, all rounds should hit a pie plate at 7yd.

That being said, some guns do prefer certain weight bullets. In many 9mms, 115gr bullets seem to hit higher.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 3 KT 380's, 4 months of shooting 3 times a week. The store bought seem a much better. These are taking a left pretty hard. Even pointing right a lil'. I like CBC/380's but not afforable. Getting some win 231 tomarrow. That will help. Shooting with one hand..

·
Registered
67 Posts
This seems to happen with many who aren't used to longer trigger pulls. I shot low and left with my first Glock. Same goes for my Kel-Tec. Once you get used to the trigger, all rounds should hit a pie plate at 7yd.

That being said, some guns do prefer certain weight bullets. In many 9mms, 115gr bullets seem to hit higher.
Exactly. Higher and lower is normal due to velocity....however, left to right has nothing to do with the difference in bullet weight, velocity, or powder type.

I have 3 KT 380's, 4 months of shooting 3 times a week. The store bought seem a much better. These are taking a left pretty hard. Even pointing right a lil'. I like CBC/380's but not afforable. Getting some win 231 tomarrow. That will help. Shooting with one hand..
W231 is good stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts