Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
I was told that these little guns are produced in batches based on their demand. That may or may not be true, but since you're the second person who's brought it up there may be something to it. Or it could be that those distributors have limited supplies themselves and don't stock many KT guns. I know for a fact that does happen at more than a few places. Honestly I'd like to know the answer to this one myself just to satisfy my curiosity.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
welcome to KTOG

We Know KT has been closed for the Holidays and will reopen Monday. Probably the same for the Distributors. Now when will there be shipment of P3ATs leaving, I don't Know. The Production of P3ATs has been about 1K/week.

Hopefully You will get one soon

G

·
C4Dave said:
I ordered a P3AT from my local gun shop. He said all the distributors are out right now. Anyone know when KT will start shipping?

seen at least a dozen 380 kt's today at a very very small gun show. $229 to 269. One pf9 $269

·
Registered
140 Posts
I went to a gun show a month ago, and there were quite a few p3ats, but none like I wanted - in hard chrome.

But I was able to order one off of gunsamerica. Photos should be coming soon, when I get my armalaser... ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.