Introduction

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by fm2176, Nov 7, 2005.

1. fm2176

fm2176 New Member

Nov 7, 2005
    I had to choose between the Counter and this forum, so I hope I made the right choice.
    Anyway, I am a 27 year old Sergeant in the US Army and have owned a Kel-Tec P11 for about six years as well as a P32 I bought upon returning from Iraq early last year. I have been impressed by both and one or the other have been my constant companion (when legal to carry) for years now. The P32 gets carried even when another pistol is my primary.
    I will probably due more lurking than posting but will be sure to put in a comment or question whenever I find the time. I look forward to learning more about my firearms and those on my wishlist.

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Welcome FM and thanks for serving. As a citizen and a veteran, I appreaciate your sacrifice. I'm also glad you made it back safely, I presume, out of harm's way.

Both of those pistols are real winners. I bet you'll end up with more Kel-tecs in time. Both rifles would be fun for a troop like you, but I guess you get to shoot some great weapons from time to time on the job. Jump in a thread and tell us about some when you feel the urge. 8)