Intro - new P3AT owner!

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Cincy_Ron, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Cincy_Ron

Cincy_Ron New Member

Jun 7, 2009
    I've been lurking on these forums for a while now reading up on the P3AT.  Well, I walked in to my local gun store they other day and they had one sitting there so I snatched it up!  I did the fluff and buff myself and had a chance to run some rounds through it a couple of days ago with no problems.  About the only complaint I have is trying to hunt down .380 ammo!  Anyway, I picked up the pocket holster in the image today and figured I'd post up a picture and introduce myself.  Lots of good info here and a friend bunch of folks.

Cheers,

Ron

[​IMG]

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Welcome Ron!

Congrats on the purchase... but mostly congrats on finding some 380 ammo. :)

3. Cincy_Ron

Cincy_Ron New Member

Jun 7, 2009

Yeah, no kidding on the ammo!  I really wanted to shoot this thing a couple of days ago and I've got plenty for my .40 cal but I sucked it up and bought a box of 50 (.380) for $43 at a local gun show.  Crazy...  I've hit up a couple Walmarts in the last couple days and both places said they're starting to get .380 in.  One place got a case the beginning of this week and the other got 2 cases a couple of weeks ago.  It's still flying out the door but at least it's starting to show up.

4. lop

lop Active Member

May 20, 2008
    If you want ammo at wally world prices, hit every WW you pass several times a week. It comes in and it goes out in hours.
    Welcome to KTOG,
    Lop

5. RPM_64

RPM_64 New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Congratulations... .380 Ammo is still pretty scare down here. :-[

6. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Welcome to the group..I think 380 is hard to find anywhere right now. Hopefully that will ease off soon...

John

7. rizo

rizo New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    If you find any ammo..pick some up for me....welcome aboard...

8. Curt32

Curt32 New Member

Feb 24, 2007

Yeah, no kidding on the ammo!  I really wanted to shoot this thing a couple of days ago and I've got plenty for my .40 cal but I sucked it up and bought a box of 50 (.380) for $43 at a local gun show.  Crazy...  I've hit up a couple Walmarts in the last couple days and both places said they're starting to get .380 in.  One place got a case the beginning of this week and the other got 2 cases a couple of weeks ago.  It's still flying out the door but at least it's starting to show up.
    [/quote]

Say I like the holster who makes it and were did you get it, Nice  ;)

Tom j.