Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking on these forums for a while now reading up on the P3AT.  Well, I walked in to my local gun store they other day and they had one sitting there so I snatched it up!  I did the fluff and buff myself and had a chance to run some rounds through it a couple of days ago with no problems.  About the only complaint I have is trying to hunt down .380 ammo!  Anyway, I picked up the pocket holster in the image today and figured I'd post up a picture and introduce myself.  Lots of good info here and a friend bunch of folks.

Cheers,

Ron

·
Administrator
32,131 Posts
Welcome Ron!

Congrats on the purchase... but mostly congrats on finding some 380 ammo. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TxCajun said:
Welcome Ron!

Congrats on the purchase...  but mostly congrats on finding some 380 ammo.  :)

Yeah, no kidding on the ammo!  I really wanted to shoot this thing a couple of days ago and I've got plenty for my .40 cal but I sucked it up and bought a box of 50 (.380) for $43 at a local gun show.  Crazy...  I've hit up a couple Walmarts in the last couple days and both places said they're starting to get .380 in.  One place got a case the beginning of this week and the other got 2 cases a couple of weeks ago.  It's still flying out the door but at least it's starting to show up.

·
Registered
9,459 Posts
If you want ammo at wally world prices, hit every WW you pass several times a week. It comes in and it goes out in hours.
Welcome to KTOG,
Lop

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Welcome to the group..I think 380 is hard to find anywhere right now. Hopefully that will ease off soon...

John

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Cincy_Ron said:
[quote author=TxCajun link=1244428007/0#1 date=1244428282]Welcome Ron!

Congrats on the purchase...  but mostly congrats on finding some 380 ammo.  :)

Yeah, no kidding on the ammo!  I really wanted to shoot this thing a couple of days ago and I've got plenty for my .40 cal but I sucked it up and bought a box of 50 (.380) for $43 at a local gun show.  Crazy...  I've hit up a couple Walmarts in the last couple days and both places said they're starting to get .380 in.  One place got a case the beginning of this week and the other got 2 cases a couple of weeks ago.  It's still flying out the door but at least it's starting to show up.
[/quote]

Say I like the holster who makes it and were did you get it, Nice  ;)

Tom j.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts