Insight SSL-1 tactical light with LED lamp

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Insight SSL-1 LED light for pistols with rails, including Glock, SIG Sauer, Springfield, and others, plus anything with a picatinny rail!  The light was purchased a year ago for $150 plus shipping and was carried on my duty weapon, a Glock 22.  It stayed in the holster most of the time, but was on the weapon during qualification twice, and was used to clear a few houses and do some other work at night.  I bought the light after having an M3 light blow bulbs while going through night time qualifications.  This light has a bright, pure white 80 lumen LED lamp that lasts around 2 hours of steady light, compared to the M3's 60 minutes of yellowish light.  It worked with my duty holster, and should work with any other holster that specifies the SSL-1 or TLR type light.  It is a little wider than an M3 light, but has a smaller bezel, and most holsters designed for the M3 can be adjusted to fit the SSL-1.  It's been a great light, and I like the metal body and bezel a lot better than the cheap feeling M3 plastic body lights.  I was just issued an M3 light and new holster, so I don't need to use my personal equipment any more, so I thought I'd sell this one and recover some of my investment.  $100 includes shipping and Paypal fees if you would like to use Paypal. I'll ship it Priority Mail with delivery confirmation included.  Insurance will be extra.  The light is in excellent condition, with only the slightest of scratches on it.  You have to look very hard to see any blemishes on this light.  When I bought the light they came in 2 configurations, one was for light bearing pistols, the other was for picatinny rails.  This one is for pistols, and if you add it to a picatinny rail it will it comes with an adaptor interface to fit standard picatinny rails perfectly.  
    [​IMG]

2. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Re: Insight SSL-1 tactical light with LED lamp $85

Reduced 9-15-09
    $85 with free Priority Mail shipping & Delivery Confirmation + no upcharge for Paypal

3. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Re: Insight SSL-1 tactical light with LED lamp $85

Hi, I just found the adaptor piece that you switch out with a part on the light that allows the light to be mounted on a standard Picatinny rail. I didn't know that the light came with the piece, but when I looked in the baggie that has the owners manual in it I found the piece, along with the little tool to switch the pieces. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep it to throw on one of my AR-15 rails, now that I know it can be used on the standard rails too.

4. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Insight SSL-1 LED tactical light / Reduced to $75

Price Reduced to $75 shipped by Priority Mail