Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the same problem as some others have mentioned. I have maxed out on my windage adjustment and still cannot bring my groups far enough to the right. Looks like I'll be sending it back to Kel-tec as it's brand new.

Otherwise, about 130 rounds through it so far and no jams. Works great with glock mags. I ordered a couple of ETS mags to try them out. Here is what I found:

with the bolt back, they insert fine, otherwise, It takes a lot of effort to insert the magazine whether fully loaded or not. Once you get it to lock in, it aint coming out. It seems like it over inserts a little or something and it is extremely difficult to get it back out. I had the issue with 2 different brand new ETS mags when inserting loaded on a closed bolt. They functioned and fed fine otherwise, but too difficult to get out. So for me, the ETS mags for the .40 are a no go. YMMV. Worked fine with the glock mag. I'll have to try them in my glock pistol to see if they are worth keeping or not.

They worked fine when inserted unloaded or on an open bolt. I think it takes so much force to seat them loaded that they "overrun" the mag release. I'll see how they run in an actual glock next.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
I had problems with windage until I realized what was happening. On my rifle the front sight was moving. I replaced it with an aftermarket sight and have had no problems since. I have only used the Glock magazines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.