Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
I moved your post into the correct forum....Welcome! Can you be more specific? What do you want to know?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Out of curiosity I did a search, can't find any gray ones on Gunbroker. :(

Tried both "gray" and "grey". :eek:

FDE and green are like hens teeth too. I only found two tan/FDE ones on Gunbroker currently. And they want $600 for those.

Makes me feel that much happier just to have my plain black PMR30 I got used in a private sale. I over-paid for it a bit, $400, but the guy was local, had won it in an NRA banquet raffle the year earlier, ran a box of 50 through it, then never used it again. I figure with shipping and FFL transfer, because I'd never ever even seen one locally in Milwaukee in a gun store, and got laughed at when I asked, I still came out ahead.

You might just want to bite the bullet, get a black one, and get the frame Cerakoated/Durakoted instead.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I also have a "Charcoal" one. I've been told it was a custom blended cerakote color. Good luck finding one. There are not too many floating around. Keep an eye on gunbroker, armslist etc..........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to all! I bought a black one on Gunbroker about 2 weeks ago, and happened to find a charcoal one a week later, and bought it as well. Fun to shoot! The gray one is still unfired.bany idea of the going price for one?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thanks to all! I bought a black one on Gunbroker about 2 weeks ago, and happened to find a charcoal one a week later, and bought it as well. Fun to shoot! The gray one is still unfired.bany idea of the going price for one?
^ Depends on your geographic area, as well as whether you/buyer are willing to do the shipping thing.

One regional shop and indoor range chain, Point Blank (this one in Mentor, Ohio), last September hosted several specials: previously a $399 w/100 rds. of .22 WMR, which was discounted to $379 due to the inability of their dealer-distributor to honor the ammunition commitment.

This turned to $359 only a few weeks later. NIB, four color choices: black, bronze, charcoal, and earth.

They had several dozen of the black model on-hand. The other color choices carried about a dozen copies, each.

Then on the 30th of December, while at Select Fire Training Center in Berea, a fellow range customer asked the counter salesperson about their sole copy of the PMR30.

Their asking price?

$650.

The salesperson said that they were still, and I quote, "very hard to get." :rolleyes:

In my local area, fair pricing thus ranges anywhere from $400 to $600. A smart shopper will press it closer to the $400 point, or even below.

·
Registered
3 Posts
399.00 plus TTL at Academy. They get shipments normally on Wed. and Fri. mornings. Some will put you on list, some don't.
I had them check and they have the CMR-30 on their inventory list with a SKU, but have not received any to date. I got on the list for one and am anxiously awaiting the call:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.