Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Inching" is the operative word here, as anything else would be an exaggeration. While I have my very own PMR-30 tucked away in the safe, my original one on order with TGS is still active. Starting in March of last year, I had moved to # 108 in September, 100 in January, and just checked in again and advised I'm now 93 out of over 400. At this rate, 2016 is looking to be a good bet on final delivery.

In fact, odds are better at receiving my RMR before that PMR shows up!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm down to # 27 at Impact guns... However I just looked at their website and saw they raised the price to $389. from $319. The higher price should get my gun to me a lot sooner, but not at the price I expected. :p True mixed emotions!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm down to # 27 at Impact guns... However I just looked at their website and saw they raised the price to $389. from $319. The higher price should get my gun to me a lot sooner, but not at the price I expected. :p True mixed emotions!!!:rolleyes:
Remember 419$ is suggested retail. In this market, anything under 400 will be a good price. :)

CW

·
Registered
165 Posts
I had one dealer offer me 100 more than I paid for mine,I said thank you but No thank you,I'm a keeping that gun . SJ 40

·
Registered
24 Posts
"Inching" is the operative word here, as anything else would be an exaggeration. While I have my very own PMR-30 tucked away in the safe, my original one on order with TGS is still active. Starting in March of last year, I had moved to # 108 in September, 100 in January, and just checked in again and advised I'm now 93 out of over 400. At this rate, 2016 is looking to be a good bet on final delivery.

In fact, odds are better at receiving my RMR before that PMR shows up!
Hi,

If you ordered from TGSCOM, like I did, we're out of luck it seems... TGSCOM Closed . At least you haven't been charged yet...I was charged two weeks ago and got all excited. Turns out, I guess, they just needed one last "stimulus" brfore they ran.

Ed :confused:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
edorfox said:
Hi,

If you ordered from TGSCOM, like I did, we're out of luck it seems... TGSCOM Closed . At least you haven't been charged yet...I was charged two weeks ago and got all excited. Turns out, I guess, they just needed one last "stimulus" brfore they ran.

Ed :confused:
Well crap! They did charge my CC last week. Guess I'll be talking to my CC Fraud dept in the morning. Phooey!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Well the first PMR came in last week... Another one or two should be here just after the 4th then the last two shortly afterwards...

My buddie got the first one.., best part... $360 each...

I'm getting closer!!!

I may have a new problem... my wife LIKED IT ALLOT!! LOL... ;)
CW

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, sad that I won't get that PMR from them, but I have been credited the funds back in full for the fraudulent charge by TGS on my CC the week they closed shop and bailed. (Insert bad name) !!!!!

Makes me leery of any large store that does online business that I haven't already made acquaintance with.

So, that being said, where's the best place to get in line at for an RMR that passes muster?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I Googled ' Kel-Tec firearms for sale ' and I think I could only find 2 or 3

dealers that showed RMRs with a waiting list. I can't remember which

ones they were but I do remember that I've heard of them before, but

now with your experience that looks like it doesn't guarantee anything.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Edit-- Take a look at this ' local sales only ' http://www.championfirearms.com/Kel-Tec-RMR-30-Carbine-Rifle-22-MAGNUM-p/rmr30.htm :(

John

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I Googled ' Kel-Tec firearms for sale ' and I think I could only find 2 or 3 dealers that showed RMRs with a waiting list. I can't remember which ones they were but I do remember that I've heard of them before, but now with your experience that looks like it doesn't guarantee anything.

John
Well, I appreciate the effort. Maybe as the go date for the RMR becomes firm, there will be more willing to take orders. I can't blame them for holding back after the PMR fiasco of waitlisting over a year and still don't see a steady flow of them into stores, although from the look at various forums, the wholesalers that have hoarded these have just about held them too long to dribble them out a few at a time and more and more of the lower SN models with fluted barrels and before the other changes made are getting into the pipeline now. As for the RMR, I am familiar with Tombstone Tactical ( https://www.tombstonetactical.com/catalog/kel-tec/rmr-30-rifle-22mag-30rd-black/ ) and have a good relationship with them shipping as they promise. I'll keep looking but will also wait for word from them to get in line.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts