Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out playing this morning with my PMR, and my SU-16...Kel Tec day I guess...anyhoo..ZERO problems with the SU with about 40 rounds, but with my PMR I went through 4 magazines worth..120 rounds, and in that time I had 3...count them 3 failure to feeds....what the heck is up with that??? What a piece of junk...NOT...I love this thing man!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
These ideas might fix your problem...

Load the magazines to full capacity and let them sit loaded for about 3 weeks

Clean and lube your pistol

try several different makers of ammo

start with the ones recommended on the little yellow piece of paper supplied with the pistol

hope this helps
Good luck

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These ideas might fix your problem...

Load the magazines to full capacity and let them sit loaded for about 3 weeks

Clean and lube your pistol

try several different makers of ammo

start with the ones recommended on the little yellow piece of paper supplied with the pistol

hope this helps
Good luck

Ahhh.. I do not think I have a problem..was just kind of a ruse to all those that do.3 FTF's out of 120 rounds didn't bother me a bit.. but yes 2 of those mags had never been loaded before..

·
Registered
408 Posts
i'll pay you reasonable shipping ;)

just got a european branded target pistol. approximately 500 rounds so far, zero problems.

dammit :)

groups at 1 inch at 33 feet so far, my fault, not its. with a bench rest, same hole accuracy.

oh, i suppose i should clean it :D

it's also dead boring :] :] :] :] :]

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm.. reasonable shipping huh...reasonable for who?? HAHA!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
reasonable, as in dealer rates for store to store for FFL purposes. than usually means under $25 ;)

not reasonable, as in ebay rates people used to try and before they got tougher on it "item is $$ but shipping is $$$", that way the seller still gets the price they want, but ebay got p0wned on the percentage sale's price. i don't think that trick works anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts