If you send a P3AT in for Warranty Work

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by keninaz, Apr 18, 2008.

1. keninaz

keninaz New Member

Feb 21, 2008
    First of all plan on it being there awhile. After mine was just returned (7 weeks from the time they got it) and they  missed one of my repairs as they did not read the letter I wrote I would recomend you keep it very simple. Don't go on and on as they are not going to read it all anyway.
    Just tell them in a couple of sentences what is wrong and let it go at that.

2. learfxr

learfxr New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Mine took around 9 weeks, but it seems to be shooting good now.

I'm not a patient person, so this was killing me. I'm happy to have it back now. It's back in the rotation now as a carry gun.

3. Wilson

Wilson New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    I needed the P-3AT aluminum frame replaced, so home repair was not an option. It was received by Kel-Tec on March 3 and back in my hands April 15. I didn’t UPS the magazine so Kel-Tec could send me a free one to offset the $11.06 I paid for shipping & insurance.

Wilson – who’s not bashful about requesting a Free Magazine to cover his shipping cost :)

PS I have more P-3ATs than I can count on using both hands, so I had actually forgot about this one until it was returned :-[

4. artimus_prime

artimus_prime New Member

Nov 18, 2007
    Central FL
    I've been DRIVING to Kel-Tec the whole time! You mean I've been doing it all wrong???

-A Prime, who admittedly isn't as smart as Wilson.