Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my PMR30 and should have it in a few weeks. What are some good upgrades or items/Accessories to buy for this gun? Post photos of your ideas or items here as well! :D

·
Registered
428 Posts
I put a TLR-2 on mine and Hogue grip cover. The Hogue grip was a pain. I tore two of them trying to get them on. I had to boil them and microwave them to get them soft enough to go on. Caution they tear pretty easy going on the PMR.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I see that Ammo is obviously what I will need, and alot of it lol. Does anyone has any suggestions on Brands? Types? Grain?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Mine ( and seems alot of other folks guns) like the Hornady Critical Defense 45 gr ammo, it is made for a short barreled weapon..I got it at Cheaperthandirt.com, $120.02 for a brick of 500 shipped to my door..

Oh yeah, I forgot about more magazines...I'm up to 4 now..might need a couple more though :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Repeat after me......I will buy more ammo..I will buy more ammo..and more mags too :) :)
I'm collecting CD bricks like AO (a secret amount)..and magazines too (5 so far). I just bought the Midway case that has pockets for 7 mags..that seems about right for a well-stocked PMR carrying case :D Fully loaded (+one in the gun) you would have almost FIVE boxes of ammo just waiting to be used :eek:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Ooooo... a "secret" amount!! ;)

I got that bag from Midway also...Sweet!! I have my 4 mags in mag pouches, a small bottle of CLP, a compact pistol cleaning kit,one like this

On the back in the pockets I've a couple bore snakes, and one still empty pocket..

·
Registered
221 Posts
the burris fastfire 2 was the best mod ive done..now i can hit a zombie at 100 yds..also love the grip sleeve:D
my pic is my avatar :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the burris fastfire 2 was the best mod ive done..now i can hit a zombie at 100 yds..also love the grip sleeve:D
my pic is my avatar :D
Is that a logo or emblem on your grip sleeve?? If so, what kind and where did you get it from. Looks sweet. Your Burris is awesome too!

·
Registered
221 Posts
its actually just a anniversary sticker that came on a package from a kel tec order i made when i ordered the scope mount..
i thought it was cool to put it on there for a poser pic..:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts