So after all my problems getting my P3AT fixed at the factory they ended up sending me a new one. I went to the range last night and put around 100 various rounds through it and didn't have any problems at all. It performed perfectly with Prvi Partizans, Blazer Brass, Aguila H.P., Remington 88g. H.P. and 80g. DPX's(the ammo I carry). So after my 11 week fiasco I ended up with a good gun it seems. The only thing I may end up doing to it is use a little chrome polish on the feed ramp to get a mirror finish...otherwise it is staying as the factory made it. I'm really glad to get a back to carrying my P3AT!