Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,317 Posts
I guessing it is meant to fire 3 rounds, one from each barrel, with every pull of the trigger. Am I right about that?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Very cool I would think 3 bullets to one pull as well. Otherwise it seems the cylinder would need to rotate every third pull of the trigger. That would just be weird.

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
Man, I thougth about that awhile back. I figured it would be great in a .22mag set up. A bit of a select trigger, 3 shots to gether, or a falling 1-2-3, or just a bunch of shots. Cool to see it in steel, Can't wait for Ruger to copy it and make it more available. :D

·
Banned
414 Posts
More here:
http://www.horstheld.com/0-Spain.htm
http://www.gizmag.com/triple-barrel-revolver-surfaces/22523/

A revolver made in Spain probably as a single piece because non of my friends and I remember ever seeing one, nor did I find something in the literature. To adapt the 6.35 pistol cartridge the cylinder has two connected rings in which one can insert the cartridges and closing the second ring, the cartridges are safely stored - similar today's speed-loader. On the back of the strap is a switch, center position will hit the inner circle, left position six hits skipping one in the outer circle and after pushing to the right the firing pin will hit the remaining six cartridges. Under the switch is additional a safety blocking the hammer. It is a tip-down or break-open system similar the Smith & Wesson models. The 3" barrel has a fixed front sight and the above pictured description. The cylinder and barrels are blued, the frame is nickel plated, the checkered hard rubber grips are crisp. The former owner doesn't know about the back ground, only he claims it is an unique revolver. In good working order and fine condition sold

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet it is illegal in California! Or would be if someone started making them again.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I don't know about this thing. Somehow it scares me...

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
Very interesting.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Oh, I didn't think to mention it in my first post. Several have speculated that it must fire all three barrels at once. It does not. It fires but one barrel at a time. It has a very complex firing system. It's something about the Europeans. They rarely do anything simple.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Oh, I didn't think to mention it in my first post. Several have speculated that it must fire all three barrels at once. It does not. It fires but one barrel at a time. It has a very complex firing system. It's something about the Europeans. They rarely do anything simple.
As long as it fires one barrel at a time, it would be legal to possess in all free states. (I doubt it would be legal in Cali or any of the other commie states). But if it were capable of firing more than one round with a single pull of the trigger it would be considered a machinegun according to the NFA and since it was never registered as such in this country before 1986, it would've been illegal to possess by us mortals.

Don't you just love our Nanny state protecting us from ourselves... :mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts