I re-registered today

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by NCDmax, May 17, 2010.

1. NCDmax

NCDmax New Member

May 17, 2010
    I registered on KTOG quite a few years ago but have been inactive for several years.  With new interest in my KelTecs, I have been trying to login for a couple of months without success.  I followed the "Forgot my Password" link several times without response.  Today, I emailed jtb@KTOG.org and got the following message:
    [highlight]This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> jtb@ktog.org (after RCPT TO): 550
    [/highlight]

So, I re-registered using another name.  Anyone know why all this happened?

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    I don't know how long ago you were a member. The forum crashed and was totally restarted in Sept 2004. Everything before that is gone. That email addy is no good for Ray. If you know your exact previous user name, I can check to see if that account is still there.

3. NCDmax

NCDmax New Member

May 17, 2010
    Thanks for the response, Tx. It's a relief to hear from someone. I can't recall exactly how long it has been since I was on board but the last letter that I wrote to KT regarding my P-40 was dated January 2004. It is conceivable that I was a victim of the crash. My original user name was DMAX.

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    There is no user registered as DMAX. If you hadn't posted since Jan 04 that account was lost in the crash. Everyone else re-registered. Since you didn't re-register, you never really lost anything that everyone else didn't loose. Welcome back.

5. NCDmax

NCDmax New Member

May 17, 2010