Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that my second Gen hammer pin can drift alittle easy. Easy meaning that it take about medium pressure to move it alittle and then its just easy. I've Blue loctited alof the pins including the trigger pin so would this work the same here? I think I would have to take it completly out though to make the loctite effective.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
You must be talking about the pin for the hammer-block. The hammer pin is in the frame, inside the plastic grip, and can't come out.

Loc-tite is very good about wicking down into tiny cracks. I would push the pin over, apply a tiny amount of loc-tite, to the hole with a toothpick, push it over the other way, and do that side as well.

The loc-tite will find it's way into the crack before it cures, I betcha.

PS: Don't overdo it, or you will loc-tite the hammer-block to the pin.

rcmodel

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good, I'll do it now to let it set longer. Man everytime I read my posts I notice how terrible my typing is, its either my fingers are moving to fast over the keys or I'm missing them completely. This is why you will notice most of my posts are modified.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
Nakanokalronin said:
. Man everytime I read my posts I notice how terrible my typing is, its either my fingers are moving to fast over the keys or I'm missing them completely. This is why you will notice most of my posts are modified.

Thanks!
Glad to know I'm not the only one that does that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.