Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have'nt been on in a while, sorry[bad puppy] lol my p3at ser hwsxx can any one tell me roughly when it was made, thanks,... where can i get a steel mag catch???? so far it has not had the problem with peening?? any fixes if it does?? the p3at is so much better than ALL the knock offs. i think i'll get a p.32 can anyone advise me on that thanks dave :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
autobahn said:
My advice is that if you can handle the recoil and quickly acquire your target for the second shot, stick with the 380.  Just get another one of those.
Yup. We had a 2 day ccl course and the instructor asked "You gonna use your P3AT for the whole thing?!" He figured it'd be too hard on the hands with all the shooting we'd be doing. But after adjusting my grip (per their instruction) that sucker fit like a glove and never caused any discomfort at all. Even my wife, after making some grip adjustments, had no trouble whatsoever with hours of range time. Getting my left hand as high as possible with my thumb nearly straight - pointing at the target - and it doesn't take much effort to keep a solid, steady grip on it. It is indeed a fun little gun - that packs a punch! :)

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
cookieruffruff said:
my p3at  ser hwsxx can any one tell me roughly when it was made,...
prior to 9/2006
where can i get a steel mag catch????
NCDave, I think
so far it has not had the problem with peening?? any fixes if it does??
the nylon washer
i think i'll get a p.32 can anyone advise me on that
get one, I did

·
Registered
9,527 Posts
Hey Cookie,
Welcome to KTOG. I hang out here alot, and lurk/post a little on the NAA site. My P3 is back home to mother (she lives in Cocoa FLA ::) ) so I carry my NAA as the bug now. Looking forward to getting her back. If the p3 works for you, I dont' see why you would get a p32, but that's just me. I'm more inclined to go with a 9mm varient myself.
Take care,
Lop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.