i love my p3at

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by cookieruffruff, Oct 28, 2010.

1. cookieruffruff

cookieruffruff New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    well i have'nt been on in a while, sorry[bad puppy] lol my p3at ser hwsxx can any one tell me roughly when it was made, thanks,... where can i get a steel mag catch???? so far it has not had the problem with peening?? any fixes if it does?? the p3at is so much better than ALL the knock offs. i think i'll get a p.32 can anyone advise me on that thanks dave :)

2. autobahn

autobahn New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    My advice is that if you can handle the recoil and quickly acquire your target for the second shot, stick with the 380. Just get another one of those.

3. huckle

huckle New Member

Jan 15, 2010
    Yup. We had a 2 day ccl course and the instructor asked "You gonna use your P3AT for the whole thing?!" He figured it'd be too hard on the hands with all the shooting we'd be doing. But after adjusting my grip (per their instruction) that sucker fit like a glove and never caused any discomfort at all. Even my wife, after making some grip adjustments, had no trouble whatsoever with hours of range time. Getting my left hand as high as possible with my thumb nearly straight - pointing at the target - and it doesn't take much effort to keep a solid, steady grip on it. It is indeed a fun little gun - that packs a punch! :)

4. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    prior to 9/2006
    NCDave, I think
    the nylon washer
    get one, I did

5. lop

lop Well-Known Member

May 20, 2008
    Hey Cookie,
    Welcome to KTOG. I hang out here alot, and lurk/post a little on the NAA site. My P3 is back home to mother (she lives in Cocoa FLA ::) ) so I carry my NAA as the bug now. Looking forward to getting her back. If the p3 works for you, I dont' see why you would get a p32, but that's just me. I'm more inclined to go with a 9mm varient myself.
    Take care,
    Lop