Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the fact that I can carry my kel-tec 380 anywhere. It is light and very comfortable to carry.And after several hundred rounds , I feel secure with it. I hope I never have to use it, But if I do. It will do the job. Regards Dan

·
Registered
122 Posts
Danb said:
I like the fact that I can carry my kel-tec 380 anywhere. It is light and very comfortable to carry.And after several hundred rounds , I feel secure with it. I hope I never have to use it, But if I do. It will do the job. Regards Dan

I proved mine out Friday. I also feel very secure knowing it will perform.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I love both of my P3's, my P11 and my PF.

My two sons, (both in their 20's) recently used my KTs, but they didn't care for the trigger action.  The PF wasn't too bad, but the P11 and P3 was more double action than they wanted.  I finally told them, grip it firm and shoot it like they stole it.   No complaints when they did that.

Ned.

G

·
I love my 3AT also, even with a few glithces getting it in good shape.

I am now looking for P3AT # 2.

BTW........I have seen it a few times in here, but not sure ...what is meant by the term "Shoot it like you stole it."?

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Nu_Agin_Shooter said:
I love my 3AT also, even with a few glithces getting it in good shape.

I am now looking for P3AT # 2.

BTW........I have seen it a few times in here, but not sure ...what is meant by the term "Shoot it like you stole it."?
You can't stop at just two...

Shoot it like you stole it is a derivative from drive it like you stole it. Someone who steals a car has a little less regard for a car than the owner. They throw caution to the wind and drive like a bat-out-of-he!!.

It kind of sort of fits over to the P3AT. Once its going good just forget about it and shoot the heck out of it; cleaning as necessary of course.

-Scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.