I just had to......

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by ChasF, Apr 3, 2009.

1. ChasF

ChasF Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I went into my LGS today to try to find a grip sleeve for my P11. There, amidst the desolation of very empty display cabinet, was a P-3AT. I could tell that it was lonely and feeling quite neglected. I tried to tell myself that it was OK, and some nice family would want to adopt it soon. But the more I told myself that, the more I knew that I had to step up and rescue it from its isolation.

So, short story long, in trade for $300 I walked out the door with a new family member complete with 2nd magazine. It is scheduled for a light fluff and buff and thorough cleaning tonight. Now if I could only find the .380 ammunition locally!

Oh yes, I did also find the grip sleeve for the P11. Will the Handall Jr. also fit the P-3AT?

2. Moose

Moose New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    I'm new here, but I've heard with some pads under it, fits good.

3. LittleKatie

LittleKatie New Member

Nov 16, 2008
    You did the right thing! Trust me.

4. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Yes.
    I have one on mine now, you may need to trim it around the mag catch. I do have a little extra padding under the back edge of the grip but it is very tight so I don't think the pad is a must. Give "handall jr" a search and you will find plenty of good pictures and threads.
    Good find on the P3AT by the way.

CJ

5. Cubriver_Kid

Cubriver_Kid New Member

Aug 8, 2008
    +1 LK

There should never be a lonely P gun. I am thinking of starting an orphanage for unwanted P's, a place where all the little guns would have plenty of friends, and could go outside and play. If you guys have any unwanted P's, please send to me, and I will make sure they have a place in the Kel Tec P gun Orphanage Foundation -- Home for unwanted P guns.