I hate it when that happens ....

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Ohio_Rusty, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Ohio_Rusty

Ohio_Rusty New Member

Aug 4, 2007
    Went to my part time job today, took my coat off and the left inside pocket felt heavy. Whoops !!
    I love how light, easy and invisible the P3AT is to carry. So easy in fact it's easy to forget you have
    it tucked away and accidently carry it into work. Among 7 people in the room, no one knew it was
    there, no printing, etc. Great little gun .....
    Ohio Rusty

2. illogicalmethod

illogicalmethod Active Member

Jun 7, 2005
    Just way to easy to forget, I agree with you...

I wish I could afford several more, that way I could "forget" them in all sorts of locations on my being... lol j/k..

I'd never take my gun to work though.. ;D

3. Cap

Cap New Member

Nov 13, 2007
    I take my gun to work every day.Actually thats the main reason,I have a concealed carry...Im in the jewelry industry toating around alot of goods all the time.When Im at home don,t even carry it most of the time.Yeah,you,re right though quite often forget Im carrying it.

4. Ka6otm

Ka6otm New Member

Sep 12, 2007
    I carry every day from the time I put my pants on until the time I take them off and it does get to where you don't notice it after a few years.

I have to travel by air periodically for my business and when I do, I search myself three times:

1. Once just before leaving the house.

2. Once when I park in the off airport parking place.

3. Once before I head into the terminal.

Haven't blown it....yet.

Oh, I just remembered. My wife used to laugh at me for doing this...until she got her CCW and started traveling with me.

5. redjacket

redjacket New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Hell..I live in the DC Metro area. Every day I turn on Channel 4 news is a reminder WHY I carry a weapon. It's all about being in the wrong place, in the wrong time. Some poor civilians just walking around a shopping mall, minding their own business... next thing you know - someone is unloading a clip and killing people (happened today down the road, 4 people shot). This is every day here in some form.

Oh yeah, guy blew it by carrying is CW through security at Dulles Airport last week. He actually made it though security before realizing that it was still in his pocket. He went to security and asked if he could turn it in and pick it up on his return trip home... they promptly arrested him. ::)

6. illogicalmethod

Jun 7, 2005
    I work at Target, we have a "no gun" policy... so I "don't carry" :-X

7. supmatch

supmatch New Member

Jan 27, 2008
    yea sears has a no firearm policy whoops! ;)

8. wheelguy

wheelguy New Member

May 4, 2007
    Do you mean a "criminals only, please" policy? ::)

9. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX
    [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

10. engineer88

engineer88 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    This thread is cracking me up! Good stuff!

11. illogicalmethod

Jun 7, 2005
    At least Target only has that policy for employees while at work.... Not for customers...

Still a crappy policy... but.. hey.. "I don't carry at work' ;)

12. joje

joje New Member

Nov 1, 2007
    I thought you DC residents where not even allowed to carry in your own home?