I gots p3 butt :-(

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by lop, Dec 19, 2010.

1. lop

lop Active Member

May 20, 2008
    anyone else suffer from this?
    [​IMG]

2. ranger351w

ranger351w New Member

Sep 24, 2007
    I had the same thing going on. I just started putting a handkerchief in front of it. Works great and no wear outline.

3. torrent

torrent New Member

Dec 18, 2006
    No, 'cause I don't carry that way. Makes sense though... Look at skoal rings and wallet prints. That's about the same as what you have going on there. What kind of holster do you use lop?

4. Ka6otm

Ka6otm New Member

Sep 12, 2007
    I've put a handkerchief in front of it since the day I started carrying it. IIRC, the idea was to break up the outline of the pocket holster.

No problems like you have at all.

5. bunky

bunky New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    p3 butt.is that like tennis elbow :D

6. lop

lop Active Member

May 20, 2008
    Check this thread out. I made this in Nov. of '08. I've been using it every day since then. Works like a champ. Nobody sees it, who cares what it looks like? BTW, the block of wood makes it print like a wallet, not a gun.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1226278596

BTW, spare mag pouch:
    [​IMG]
    and, if I'm carring my .44 mag I some times use this option:
    [​IMG]

Next step is to figure out how to blend my NAA into a left pocket set up that doesn't conflict with the mag, nor harm the revolver.

Lop

7. bindingposts

bindingposts New Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Bluejeans are made to be broken in and worn out. Most people won't be looking at your backside anyways. As long as your "print" looks nothing like a handgun, then you shouldn't worry about it.

8. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    maybe create a new "gansta" fashion trend by making pistol images over the pockets, around the waist.  I think they would sell
    [​IMG]