Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
No, 'cause I don't carry that way. Makes sense though... Look at skoal rings and wallet prints. That's about the same as what you have going on there. What kind of holster do you use lop?

·
Registered
441 Posts
ranger351w said:
I had the same thing going on. I just started putting a handkerchief in front of it. Works great and no wear outline.
I've put a handkerchief in front of it since the day I started carrying it. IIRC, the idea was to break up the outline of the pocket holster.

No problems like you have at all.

·
Registered
9,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
torrent said:
No, 'cause I don't carry that way.  Makes sense though...  Look at skoal rings and wallet prints.  That's about the same as what you have going on there.  What kind of holster do you use lop?
Check this thread out. I made this in Nov. of '08. I've been using it every day since then. Works like a champ. Nobody sees it, who cares what it looks like? BTW, the block of wood makes it print like a wallet, not a gun.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1226278596

BTW, spare mag pouch:

and, if I'm carring my .44 mag I some times use this option:

Next step is to figure out how to blend my NAA into a left pocket set up that doesn't conflict with the mag, nor harm the revolver.

Lop

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bluejeans are made to be broken in and worn out. Most people won't be looking at your backside anyways. As long as your "print" looks nothing like a handgun, then you shouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
maybe create a new "gansta" fashion trend by making pistol images over the pockets, around the waist.  I think they would sell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts