I bought a new P3At today and...

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by dgray64, Mar 3, 2008.

1. dgray64

dgray64 New Member

Feb 27, 2008
    even though it's showing today in central Texas, I had to shoot at least one mag to see how it aimed and recoiled. Man11 I love this little gun. I went only about 15' from a milk jug of water and put five rounds in it. I didn't notice the recoil. Of course I was shooting standard target rounds, not CorBons, so I know the recoil was lighter, but its a GREAT LITTLE GUN!!

Dave ;D

2. torrent

torrent Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Congrats on your purchase! It IS a great little gun and shoots surprisingly well for it's size. Would you believe that if you moved that milk jug out to 25 yds you could still put 5 rounds and more in it? You can!

3. dgray64

dgray64 New Member

Feb 27, 2008
    I agree fully there. I shot targets easily from 25 yds with my P-11 (surprised me). I can't wait to try with this little brother. It's got to warm up first (for me). I can't wait to shoot it again!

Dave ;D ;)

4. TJB63

TJB63 Member

Feb 25, 2008
    I just bought one about 2 weeks ago -- They are Great little guns, I think I'll clean up my other carry guns and put them away and make the P3 my main carry, that is until I get that P9 or P11 next weekend.

I was quite impressed, I fired both FMJ's and Hollow points without one malfunction. All I did was cleaned/lubed it and then ran about 100 rounds through it.

I'm wondering if I should do the Fluff&Buff or since mine ran so great from the git go, would I be tempting fate?

TJ

5. sprinter1

sprinter1 New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    TJ,

A Fluff&Buff will only make it better ;)

6. TJB63

TJB63 Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Thanks Sprinter,

I'll give it a shot.

TJ

7. Zell

Zell New Member

Feb 20, 2008

I need to do this as well. Maybe that's why I've had some ejection problems?