I am new here, again.

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by djturnz, Dec 23, 2008.

1. djturnz

djturnz New Member

Feb 12, 2005
    I pretty much stopped coming here when I sold my P11. I would occasionally lurk, but never post. Well now I bought a P3AT so I am back.

There used to be a guy on here that sold magazines and belt clips and other parts. Is he still around? If not where is the best (read cheapest) place to get a couple magazines and a belt clip for my 3AT?

2. pedro

pedro New Member

May 28, 2008
    Welcome back. Tell us more about your new P3AT. Pics?

3. djturnz

djturnz New Member

Feb 12, 2005
    It is a standard blued on black P3AT.  I bought it new on Saturday.  Haven't shot it yet, but I have shot one before, along side the LCP.

I didn't take any good pics of it.

$285 out the door. Not the greatest price, but not bad. I paid $229 for my P11 3 years ago.

4. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Welcome back..Here is a good place to check. Bought a coupla' mag's for my P3 & they were $16.00 something each.

http://www.ivanhoeoutlet.com/

John

5. devicemanager

devicemanager New Member

Dec 11, 2008
    That's an excellent price in today's market. They also seem to be on shortage.

6. djturnz

djturnz New Member

Feb 12, 2005
    They had a green framed one for $4 more, but I wanted black.

7. pocketgun

pocketgun New Member

May 4, 2005
    I remember you. The member who used to sell the parts (adversary13) got out of the parts business.

8. djturnz

djturnz New Member

Feb 12, 2005
    Yep that's who I was thinking of.

The last I remember MODMAN had stopped making holsters because he was opening a gun shop. I was lucky enough to get 3 holsters from him. Two for the P11 I used to have and one for my XD9 SC. Quality work.