Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sure wish every place I buy from online, could do this.

Ordred some items(Volquartsen mag release , bolt release, gun case) on Monday morning 5/6 .
I went to lunch today, got back home around 1:00 pm, there it was on my porch. Wed noon 5/9. :D

2 1/2 days from ordered to me.:D :cool:
I personalally dont understand if one place of business can accomplish this , why cant others?

Place: Midway USA
Shipped via: Fed ex priority mail. (standard shppg rates postage, hndlg , insurance incl @ $9.15)
I love it when a plan comes together.:cool:

I have several other items ordered on same day from 3 other businesses (will remain anonomous for now),they havent even shipped yet.
If you want to know who they are ,just ask me.

JIm

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Newegg is another place like this (for electronics and computer stuffs).

I can place an order before 10:00cst, with their "free shipping" or "standard shipping", and have it in-hand the very next day! If I order after 10:00cst, but before 13:00cst, and pay the $1.99 "rush processing fee", I STILL get it the next day. After 13:00cst, their mail carrier has already made their pickup, so it won't be mailed until the next day.

Cy

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Newegg and Midway are both trusted online retail shops in my book. I pretty much always look at Newegg first for techie things I need or want. They commonly have very good prices. Haven't tracked shipping speed, though.

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
I ordered business cards online the other day for the club I belong to. Online store called VistaPrint, out of the Netherlands. Printing was done in Canada. I ordered them late Saturday night, got them in the US mail Tuesday.

That means they took my original artwork, did whatever they had to do to get them ready to print, printed them, packaged them, and mailed them to me for my receipt in 2 1/2 days!

And they look great, for a super price (250 count for $10.) I can highly recommend VistaPrint.

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did order 2 of the new Ruger BX 25 10/22 25 rnd mags on 5/7 from a place called:
Executive Gun Runners,first time using them, because not many places had them in stock,
tracking says "out for delivery" today.

I have not seen it today, but UPS delivers at my house between 5 pm and 6 pm. We'll see.

Anybody used this company?

Jim
BTW , 2 mags cost 49.00 to my door, best price I seen.

·
Registered
462 Posts
There's a site called Resellerratings.com than compiles consumer reviews of online retail sites.

Newegg and Midway are both trusted online retail shops in my book. I pretty much always look at Newegg first for techie things I need or want. They commonly have very good prices. Haven't tracked shipping speed, though.
Newegg.com has always had exceptional ratings with Resellerratings.com (9.1 current with a lifetime 9.7).
MidwayUSA.com is currently at a 6.9 for the last 6 months, with an 8.0 lifetime, though it seems that very few customers actually give them reviews.

I ordered business cards online the other day for the club I belong to. Online store called VistaPrint, out of the Netherlands. Printing was done in Canada. I ordered them late Saturday night, got them in the US mail Tuesday.
And they look great, for a super price (250 count for $10.) I can highly recommend VistaPrint.
VistaPrint seems to be hit or miss.

...Executive Gun Runners,first time using them,
Anybody used this company?
Resellerratings.com doesn't have any reviews of Executive Gun Runners yet.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
We got a pretty good Chinese restaraunt here. Tonight I ordered the House Lo-Mein ( no vegetables ) and it came yesterday. Still feel full though.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I have always got speedy service from Midway, great folks to do business with!:D

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I learned about monoprice.com here in this forum. They have a wide variety of cables, adapters, etc. for electronic and computer applications. If you order before 1400 hours PST, it is shipped that day. No problems with them at all.

Life is short, be happy
Jack

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
midway recently took some prodding from us but finally did it right. To avoid a really long story, a product description was wrong and midway did not want to deal with that gracefully, and it took telling them to get it right or lose our business forever before they finally, grudgingly, fixed the issue. Pretty weak CS. Good place for speedy delivery and stocks a lot of important stuff -- some of it hard to find elsewhere -- but that makes me a little wary of them.

That said, anything I can get in a 1 week or less turnaround is great. And the places that want to stay in business know this.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I talked with one of the guys at Midway who told me that their system is so modern and fast they could have an order packed and shipped in 10 minutes from the order being taken.

You don't want to make a mistake ordering with them and call to try to change it. It's gone..........

·
Registered
380 Posts
I've been appreciating amazon lately. They seem to now have a warehouse in jacksonville, and I've been getting some stuff overnight. For free.

For me, I care less about the time and more about how much it costs to get it to me. I hit up meritline and some of the overseas places and it'll take a month and change to get to me.

Monoprice is a great company.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts