Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Grabagun has P17 for $299.
I can't believe they're selling for that now. I got incredibly lucky with the one I purchased. I ordered a cp33 they sent me a p17 by mistake. So I made an offer on the p17 , they quoted me msrp and grabbed it .The cp33 showed up about three weeks later. An unintentional purchase , but I'm glad it happened .I enjoy the hell out of the little pistol.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
I ordered a cp33 they sent me a p17 by mistake. So I made an offer on the p17 ,they quoted me msrp and grabbed it. The cp33 showed up about three weeks later. An unintentional purchase , but I'm glad it happened
That worked out great! Good for you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Funny thing is , It was from botach and I never seen the p17 listed on their website. Maybe someone searching for one can call them on the phone and maybe get lucky and they'll have one. This was early March , so maybe. The one they sent me was od green , very happy.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
The one they sent me was od green , very happy.
Didn't have a choice when I got mine, only had the Tan. Would have preferred the ODG or Black, but hey, a P17 is a P17, no complaint here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Didn't have a choice when I got mine, only had the Tan. Would have preferred the ODG or Black, but hey, a P17 is a P17, no complaint here.
Tan looks good to me . I'm like you, I'm just glad I got one. Hell I'd like one in every color .

41 - 47 of 47 Posts