Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am looking to get an su16a rifle used from a local shop here and I was wondering how much a used one should go for.

·
Registered
401 Posts
pretty much whatever your local market dictates! to wit, i could get many more bucks for my "C" than i paid for it back when cuz out here at the left hand end of the universe, there ain't none.
bob

·
Registered
23 Posts
On Calguns they are going for $500-$550. Just bought a CA for &500. They show up now and then and are scarfed up pretty fast.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called them up and the guy wasn't sure what version it was but it was listed for 400 dollars. I think any version should be worth that if it's in decent condition.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a new Charlie with tac forend and both stocks from a dealer in AZ last week for $399. I probably could have made $150 the same day by advertizing it online because these things are really hard to find. And I like this one too much to sell it! Added a nice group of goodies...posted a photo on the photo thread.

·
Registered
244 Posts
the A can be had for not a whole lot more than that new. Heck, that is what I paid for mine NEW. Buying second hand, you give up KT's lifetime guarantee. That piece of mind is worth at least $50 and some more searching to me.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
the A can be had for not a whole lot more than that new. Heck, that is what I paid for mine NEW. Buying second hand, you give up KT's lifetime guarantee. That piece of mind is worth at least $50 and some more searching to me.
I agree... and A's are out there less than $500..I'd buy new..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys,
I am looking to get an su16a rifle used from a local shop here and I was wondering how much a used one should go for.

I just bought a used CA for $525 from Martin Rettings in Culver City Ca. They had an A for $420 used but it was an older model (the barrel wasn't chromed lined). They go super fast out here in the Los Angeles area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts