Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Kel-Tec has shipped a few new apparently to local gun stores, which would be a good move for them I Believe. I walked into one 10 days ago and found a new Sub2000 Glock 17 9mm for $419.00. That is a little more than I would like, but I have been wanting one, so I bought it. The on-line sellers know that they can get much more, so I'm thrilled to see Kel-Tec take that route. By the way, Gun Prime, who used to have fair prices on-line has some for $699. Don't guess I'll buy from them anymore.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hey, I like the sub2k, but not $700 worth of like! They priced it for Nov 4th and beyond.

·
Registered
47 Posts
They are getting out of hand now. I saw a Gen1 at gunbroker, they want $539 for it.
I bought my Gen2 about 4.5-5 months ago for $411 incl. shipping to my FFL. My price was $390 + the shipping.
The lowest buy it price on there for a G17 Gen2 Sub is $509.90 now with auctions starting off for $.51 (I wish I could win at that $, lol).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just 1 hour ago, purchased a new Subbie 9mm in the M&P configuration. Bought from Grab-A-Gun for $499, with shipping of only $7, and no upcharge for CC. Prior to this, lowest I had seen for the M&P was $649 on GB, and elsewhere, with $30 or more shipping, and 3% upcharge for CC. In other words, GAG saved me about $200 on the completed purchase. Gun is black version. Looking forward to mounting a 2.5 or 3X scope with a 45 degree offset to allow for folding over with scope mounted.

·
Registered
134 Posts
the MSRP on KelTec's website is $556 now!! ridiculous!! i have watched it go (on their website, since april) from $475, to $499, to $525, now.... $556!! glad i got both of my Subs for under $500 each!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I got mine in Sept 2018 for $420 OTD at the FFL. Everything seems to have jumped $100+ this year.

Of course I have another $200 or so in it with MCarbo parts and extra mags, although I shouldn't really count the mags as they also fit my Beretta 92FS.

Trashy, you got one or just looking???

What I've found is the LGS around here often have guns that you can't find on the internet. The LGS/Pawn Shop usually doesn't list everything they have in stock that's also in the store, especially the previously owned items.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Been looking for a GL 40 for while now, not going to pay through the nose though, don't need it that bad, just always wanted one to go with my 22. thanks for couple sites haven't hit guys, they out but never know who will get the next batch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts