Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how many here have a 2nd P3 in case their 1st 1 needs to go in for repairs or you need to be without if for other reasons? I wear jeans most of the time and work with the public so I like the small pocket print I get with the P3. I have bigger handguns if I want to punch holes in paper or dent metal but they won't fit in my pocket. I went out of state for a couple days this fall and couldn't take my protection with me. I missed it. I wouldn't want to be without it for a few weeks or longer if it needs repair and I don't want a bigger pocket pistol either so I am thinking a fancier P3 that will fit my holster, my Armalaser will fit right on and I am used to carrying. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
I don't own any guns, but wifey might have a few, or more......
There is Blue, HC and Park'd. Then you have to have one CBT'd. Add in the black, blue or grey grip and whether it has a laser or not and that is quite a few combinations to make up.

-Scott

G

·
These are the ones that I had but sold to some guy named Scott.

Three 3AT's

NOT a 3AT

Not a 3AT...or is it?

Neither is that one!

·
Registered
559 Posts
I almost joined the twofer club yesterday. Was in a gun shop in Pasco WA, and they had 3, including a chromed version, the first I had seen in person. They were all priced fairly. $255-$325. He offered to let me hold it, but I declined, because I knew if I held it, he would be shipping it to Idaho that afternoon. I did buy an extra P3 clip and some ammo though. I'll just have to live with a P3 and a PF-9 for now.

tr

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
markboss said:
2....hide them around the house
My Ruger Redhawk 44 mag & S&W 5906 9mm take care of around the house but they don't fit in my pocket as easily. I'm more concerned with my carry one. I think it might be good to stick with the one I am used to and have the holster & laser for. Maybe in HC with blue grip. Christmas is almost here after all.

·
Registered
108 Posts
goodbrewing said:
[quote author=tweed link=1227230185/0#10 date=1227237913]
i am not allowed to buy anymore guns.. *sigh*

this should be post 21!!
I guess yours have to look the same then no one will know unless someone sees them at the same time.
post 22 for me now. Getting close to that magic number.[/quote]

wow dude you are seriously a genius (however wives can be tricky)... you not only guided me through my quandary but you just pushed me up to 24 posts

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Some folks have P3-ATs in the double digits.

I'm not one of them. I have one, and wife has one. So we have more than one. ;)

I also have 2 PF-9s, a P-40 and a P-11. :)

Did I mention KT's are addicting? ;D

·
Registered
559 Posts
Lurker38 said:
Some folks have P3-ATs in the double digits.

I'm not one of them.  I have one, and wife has one. So we have more than one.  ;)

I also have 2 PF-9s, a P-40 and a P-11.  :)

Did I mention KT's are addicting?   ;D
Lurker, You TRULY have the fever. (going for post 501.... ;D)

tr

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
I USED to have two P-11's actually. One was traded for a Taurus 605, which was then "sold" to fund a used Ruger SP-101.

It was my very first KT, but it's sacrifice enabled some very cool things to happen. Sorry...

/end hijack.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I've got two. The first a Blued/Black J2Rxx and the second a HC/Gray JPMxx. I really like the looks of the Blued/OD P3ATs. Who knows maybe one day I just might start a post with the subject "How many own more than 2 P3ATs?". :)

Take care...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.