Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Question if anybody here might know. I've developed an accessory product for P-3ATs and P-32s that I might market but wonder how many have been sold altogether...both generations. Wild guess might be thousands or millions or ? Thought somebody here might know something about this.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm cooking up greatly improved, visible sights that can actually be seen...in a hurry. Should also fit first and second generation plus LCP and probably a lot of other small guns.
It's easy for someone to say that's a lot of guns but how many does "a lot" actually translate to? Thousands? Millions? Inquiring minds really would like to know.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Not to be a downer sights for this gun are a tough market. The balance between snag less and visible is tough. Fortunately most of the other sight paint products are pretty bad/overpriced. Your only real competition is nail polish or maybe dove tailing the slide. This forum is a great sounding board though. Best of luck!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Excitement is always good!! :D Don't know when I last excited anybody. At any rate, Pocketgun over on the KT Range estimated there were 350,000 to 400,000 of them out there and suggested I should PM Alamo who appears on both sites which I did but haven't heard back yet. Pocketgun said Alamo would probably know.
Sounds like a lot, but then i thought there might be millions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.